"It's all over the news, your father is on his way to your apartment along with Nick as we speak. It's crazy Justin, what the hell happened? Who is this Amara person?"

I hang up immidiately, not even bothering about how rude I was being. I immidiately check the headlines and see an entire article about everything. Only difference is that the story is obviously twisted and I find myself deeply annoyed at Amara's hospital admittance being the current hot gossip. How great, now everyone knows she's been shot.

"Levi, how come you didn't tell me any of this!?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"Tell you what?" He asks confused.

"About the headlines. My arrest and Amara's shooting is all over the news and the most annoying part is that it's fake news, they say that I was arrested for trying to kill Amara. Who the fuck even wrote this shit?"

"Oh...I didn't think it was necessary for you to know. I'm handling it anyways. That article will be down in a few hours."

"How can I be oblivious to it when everyone close to me has read it? Dad and Nick are on their way here now."

"They read it?" I feel like punching him but that won't help. Not specifically him but I feel like punching something.

"Of course they did!" I shout

"Relax Justin, the article will be down before you know it."

I sigh as I seat on another sofa, forcing myself to think straight and not actually think about murdering journalists. "Alright, thank you."

I grab one of the unopened beer bottles on the table and take a huge gulp, hoping to find some sort of sanity-keeper in the cold liquor rushing down my body.

"If I was you, I wouldn't be drinking."

I took another big sip to contradict his words, showing very well that I can drink if I fucking want to "Too bad you aren't."

I hear a car park outside and that's when I knew that father and Nick were here. Nick opened the front door without knocking and they walk in towards us.

"Good evening Mr Wentw-"

"Oh cut the load of crap Levi" Dad basically growled before his glare was directed to me.

"Justin I thought we agreed that once you leave that stupid gang you're going to stop your rebellious ways. I'm so disappointed in you if not more. Why did you shoot a person!? People as a matter of fact and killed ONE OF THEM!"

"Dad I told you the article was false. Justin didn't-"

"You shut up Nicholas! I was not talking to you." He held his hand up to silence Nick. I never saw father as angry as he is today.

I sighed "Can we sit down please father? I wanna explain what really happened, see this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe everything you read." I said and he surprisingly complies and sits down.

I explained everything to him from when Bianca arrived and said that I have a child with her to what really happened at the motel. I told him about Ben and Bianca's plan to kill Amara and also explained that Ben was Amara's uncle and used to abuse her physically and sexually. I basically mentioned EVERYTHING including my relationship with Amara and that she lives with me.

He understood in the end and thankfully, he wasn't as angry as he was when he came in.

"I just wish you told us sooner." He states and I stay quiet, not knowing what to say. I didn't have any reason for keeping anything away from them.

"Alright we're gonna leave now, I need to tell your mother about all of this." He says while getting up and I nod.

"I have to leave for the hospital early in the morning but I'll make time to see her tomorrow. If I can't then I'll make it the day after." I reply while walking them out. We wish each other goodnight before they leave and I yawn loudly and stretch my arms. It has been a pretty eventful day and I was starting to feel tired.

"I've had a long day, I really can't remember the last time I slept." I tell Levi and he just chuckles.

"Yeah, you don't even need to say it man." I shake my head at him.

"Use my bedroom whenever you feel like sleeping. I'm gonna sleep in Amara's room." I tell him and he nods before darting his eyes back to the tv that had a team in red celebrating.

I wanted to sleep in her room because I was so desperate to feel her as close to me as possible and not to think about how further away from me she really is. Her body might still be with me but her mind isn't.

I close the door of her bedroom and wrap myself under her sheets, smelling her scent on the pillows. I snuggled in more, still not feeling as much as I thought I would but this is much better than sleeping in my own room without her.

"I love you cakes." I utter before falling asleep.

******