Just a Thought

Reading one after another write-ups of people and scrolling through the comments I realized something. 

There is no such thing as a good or a bad write-up.

It usually comes down to how much your readers relate to it. That, is something that gets you the most support and feedback. They'll tell you they love it and how true it is- well, that's because they've felt it before and now they read your worded version and have a euphoric moment (comes down to relativity). They'll tell you how deep it has touched them (which still comes down to relativity and probably the comprehension). They'll type up other clauses of complimented combination of the 26 alphabets we have been given, which comes down to their understanding. Might I add, this understanding also stems from the relativity. 

That was the conclusion I've come up with. Is it right? I'm not sure, you tell me. 

And before all the grammar nazis come grabbing my collar telling me how the combination of good grammar, typo-free text, perfect spelling alongwith flawless punctuation is what makes a good write-up, I have something to say to you too. Yes, all that matters, but if you look past the mistakes and errors blocking your line of vision and hold your itching hands by your sides and actually look. You'll be able to look past all that and praise the thought, the idea of the text. You can do it, I'm sure you can! 

There's a follow-up to this part, that'll be posted soon. Wait for it!