The Forsaken

So often you forget. So often you forget about those around you. You are so focused on that special someone, be it a bestfriend or the one. You are so focused on them and everything that revolves them. You think they were the ones who changed your life. They were the ones who picked you up, who made your life better, who brought you back to life, who were there for you when no one else was. Without whom, you'd be nothing. Without whom, you wouldn't have had been alive.

Re-evaluate that. 

Yes, there are people who play a major role in your life, bringing a big plot twist, spinning your life around. But those are the ones you paid attention to.

What about the ones in the background? What about the people who didn't get a big role in your life story, but were there nonetheless? Might be your parents, or your siblings or your friends or your neighbours or the people selflessly there for you. The ones who had always been there. So many people surrounding you affecting your life in infinite ways. Without their efforts, your story wouldn't have had been the same. But you selfishly gather everyone's efforts and stack them up in your special someone's share, putting justice to shame.

Life just isn't about the leading characters who shine in the spotlight, it's the combined effort of the whole crew who you forsake a little too often.