Letter to Introvert

Dear Introvert friend,

We probably haven't met before, but I feel that I know you nonetheless.

I know that at times, you felt different than the other kids, or the other teenagers, or the other women, or the other men, or the other parents.

I know that people have underestimated your intelligence and strength because of your quite nature. Perhaps you felt inadequate because of this.

I'm sure that at some point in your life, you've been jealous of people who are more extroverted. Their personalities seemed to sparkle and dazzle, while yours often put you in the background.

I know that there have been frustrating, even painful moments when others have been too impatient to listen to you. They have interrupted you, brushed you off, or ignored you altogether. They made you question your worth.

I'd like to tell you that I've been where you are. I know how you feel. I also know that you are not inadequate.

You are more brilliant, and charming and utterly loveable than you let on. Not everyone can see how special you are, but those who matter do. And I do.

I am absolutely certain that you-

You, the introvert
You, the quiet one
You, the person who talks slowly and daydreams
YOU - just as you are - are enough.

In fact, you are infinitely more than enough.

You are a galaxy of stars wrapped in silence, a precious gift in a quiet packaging.

NEVER STOP BELIEVING WHO YOU ARE!

Warm regards,
Fellow introvert.

____________________________

This is the second letter, I found on the internet. Dedicated to all the introverts out there.
You are not alone.
We are all in this together! :)