"mr. and mrs. birlem come in." she stepped aside. we walked in and took a look around the place. a random guy walked up to joey and whispered into his ear. joey nodded then looked over at me.

"i'll be back babe." he kissed my cheek before walking away with the strange guy. i looked over at the half naked girl.

"darlie right?" she nods.

"are all the girls ready?" she shook her head.

"no ma'am, they're having trouble caking their face up." she giggled. "you can either be pretty or talented, never both"

"good point." i say as i follow her into the room where all the girls were getting ready. i decide to kill some time by helping some of the girls with their make up and outfits. some went with some sexy costumes like a slutty cat and nurse while others just wore some basic lingerie.

i was in the middle of helping a girl with her makeup until i heard my name being called. "rowan." i turn around and see joey leaning against the door frame.

i look back at the girl and hand her the lipgloss. "don't over layer it." i say before walking over to joey. he took my hand and led me into an empty room.

he closed the door behind him and faced me. "we have a situation." i furrow my eyebrows at him.

"one of our men got caught trying to get one of the shipments in." he shook his head. "says he ran away right before the cops can arrest him so i'm gonna go look for him and try to get to him before the cops do. i'll be back as soon as i can rowan, i promise." he leaned in to kiss me, but i quickly turned my head the other way so he kissed my cheek instead.

"just go." i cross my arms before walking back inside the room.

"trouble in paradise?" darlie walked over to me. i shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs. i cross my leg over my other one.

"prison really made us lose our spark." i shrug. "he's been so busy with work and angelica, it just doesn't feel the same."

i looked over at her and saw she had a wide grin on her face. she pulled up a chair and faced me, resting her hand on her cheek. "rowan don't be silly." she giggled. i look at her confused.

"every time he'd visit he'd always talk about how much he misses you and how he loves you. the closest thing he's ever had to you is angelica." she smiled and took my hand into hers.

"yes relationships and marriages could be hard at times, but as long as you stick by each other's side through thick and thin, you'll make it." i stayed silent and thought about what she said. she was right, me and joey have to make it work no matter what, especially have everything we've been through.

i smile and stood up. "thank you darlie." i hugged her before walking out of the room. i jog out of the house and open the door to the car.

"take me home please." i tell the chauffeur. he nods and starts the car.

"right away mrs. birlem." i smile and look down at my wedding ring, playing with the diamond. once i get home i thank the chauffeur and walk inside. i see pamela mopping the floor while humming.

"mrs. birlem, i wasn't expecting you this early." she says as she stops what she was doing.

"yeah, joey had to take care of business last minute and i had nothing else to do so i just came home." i sigh as i take my coat off. she quickly rushed over to me and helped me out.

"thank you." i mumble as she takes the coat. "why don't you go ahead and call it a night pam? you can continue tomorrow." she smiled at me and nodded.

"thank you mrs. birlem, i'll go hang your coat."

"call me rowan and i'll tell the chauffeur to give you a ride." i smile before taking my phone out to text chauffeur.

"thank you rowan, have a good night." she says before walking away. i take off my shoes and head upstairs into joeys and i's bedroom. i unzipped my dress, letting it rest at my hips and unclipped my bra.

"mm getting naked for me already?" i turn around and see joey standing there smirking. i playfully rolled my eyes and walked up to him. i wrapped my arms around his neck lazily and stared into his eyes.

"why are you back already?" i question, running my fingers through his brown locks.

"did some thinking and decided to let my men handle my business while i come home to pay attention to my wife." he trailed his hands down my ass and gave it a squeeze making me gasp softly.

"let me help you get undressed." he whispered before picking me up and carrying me over to the bed. he pushes me down the bed and crawled on top of me. he nuzzled his head in my neck and pressed his lips against my skin, kissing and sucking roughly. i let out a small moan and threw my head back, enjoying joey touch me all over.

next morning

"so rowan, joey, what time did you guys get in last night?" roman asked as he took a bite out of his eggs. i shrug my shoulders and took a sip of my coffee.

"yeah because around 4 am all i could hear was moaning and groaning coming from your guys bedroom." leo adds making me choke on my coffee.

"must've been dev or tayler with one of their girls." joey says making tayler laugh loudly.

"oh no no, don't blame it on me joey. just admit you two were fucking all night last night and call it a day." i looked over at joey awkwardly and he did the same. joey rolled his eyes and took a bite out of his croissant.

"you act like it's illegal to fuck my wife in my house." joey mumbled making me giggle. roman shook his head.

"oh no, it's no problem as long as you're not doing it around us either, don't forget you two got like six other roommates living with you." he stood up and took his dishes over to the sink.

"and use protection, you don't want another one of those do you?" he asked motioning over to angelica who was getting fed cereals by dev.

"he's right joseph." dev says as he feeds angelica a spoonful. "i mean angelica is cute and all, but you really don't want another baby in the house right? too dangerous." he shook his head.

joey cleared his throat and stood up, refilling his cup with coffee before sitting back down. "not yet." he muttered under his breath. i looked over at leo and shot him a look. he widened his eyes and shook his head.

'not the time' he mouthed then quickly looked down at his plate as roman shot his eyes over at him.

"what?" he asked looking at me then at leo.

"leo wants a kid!"

i quickly covered my mouth, trying not to burst out laughing. the table went silent. i probably shouldn't have said that out loud.