Chapter Thirty

I woke up in a bed, someone cuddled into my small breasts. I looked down and noticed the black spiked hair. Rem... my eyes danced around the room. It was dark. I couldn't seem to remember any event aside from...I don't wanna talk about it.

I looked around the room. Hannah, Josh, Tyler, Brendon, Daniel, and Sebastian seemed to be in the room. All in different places. Sebastian was curled up with Hannah, asleep on a couch looking thing. Tyler was asleep in a big chair along with Brendon and Josh. The chairs were separated, but they all had their heads laying on each other's shoulder aside from Brendon who had his hand supporting his head.

Daniel seemed to be the only one awake. He was shaking like in fear had taken hold of him. I slowly moved Rem off of my chest, and back down to his bed. I tried to move to get help Daniel, but a sharp pain erupted from my left arm. I noticed that the pink hoodie was gone.

I winced in pain making Daniel's head snapped up to look at me. I looked down to see myself hooked up to an IV...what happened?

Daniel had rushed to my side, pulling me into a hug. 

"Don't ever scare me like that again," he mumbled into my hair, his breath against my neck made me shiver.

"What did I do?" I questioned.

"You don't remember?" He pulled me out of his warm embrace and scanned my eyes also. It made it seem as if he didn't believe me.

"No?" I questioned.

"You had an anxiety attack this morning. It was so bad that you had a seizure..." Daniel trailed off.

"Oh my god.." I mumbled as I looked down. The memories flashed through my mind, "I've been out all day.."

"Yeah. You got put in the same room as Rem per his request. He yelled..a lot, he may be a fuck up sometimes. But he really does love you," Daniel smiled.

"Yeah...I don't see why," I sighed.

"What do you mean?" Daniel questioned, worry laced his voice.

"It's nothing, forget I said anything," I ran my pale, thin fingers through my hair.

"No. Tell me. Now." He commanded. His eyes glaring into mine. I felt pressured but decided it would be better to tell him then to not.

"I'm so broken. You've seen it. All I ever do is make you guys worry," I rubbed my palms against my jeans.

"We worry because we care. You worry about Rem right?" His voice laced with conviction. I nodded my head.

"Now. It's not a burden for you to worry. It's a human instinct. You are just hurting. We're your band-aids. Your life support. You have to deal with it. We love you and you're family."

"I love you too," I sniffled and pulled him into a hug.

"Go back to bed. I'll see you in the morning," he kissed my temple and helped me back into the bed.

He walked back to his chair, and let his eyes close. His breathing became slow and relaxed after a few minutes. Small snores filled the room. I smiled and laid back down with Rem.

I couldn't help but get lost in my thoughts. None of them pure and happy.

You know they would be better off without you

Just kill yourself

Coward

End it. No one would miss you

They'd be happy you're gone

I turned to face Rem, our noses brushing lightly. I choked back the sobs that were crawling up my throat as tears pooled around my eyes. I tried to blink them away, but the saltiness burned my eyes making me blink harder. My thoughts had taken over my emotions. I was fully gone.