Chapter Nine

I woke up in the arms of someone masculine. I groaned and opened my eyes to reveal a very tired Josh.

"Morning love," Josh muttered and groaned also.

"Morning Josh," I answered back and snuggled deeper into his arms. He was so warm.

"Who all stayed last night?" I asked.

"Literally everyone except Remington and the slut," Josh muttered.

"I hate her," I sighed.

"Don't we all," Josh laughed. I smiled and nudged his side telling him to move.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast for the boys, I need them to feel loved in this house," I joked.

"Yes ma'am." Josh moves and let me out of the bed. I fixed my clothes and looked at josh questionably,"Did you undress me?"

"Don't act like it's the first time," He looked back at me.

"Truth," I did finger guns at him and laughed. No I've never fucked Josh. He's like my brother if anything. He's undressed me before cause I used to pass the fuck out all the time. He's also had to save my bitch ass from drowning myself in the tub. He's seen everything.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. The boys were already awake and were watching some movie.

"Good morning queen," Emerson stood up from the couch and embraced me in a hug which was followed with Sebastian.

"No hug for me mom," I looked at Tyler and laughed.

"Ahh go fuck yourself, you left me with that slutty ass bitch ," He laughed and I just smiled and shook my head.

"I'm sorry," I kissed his cheek. He rolled his eyes.

"Who wants breakfast?" I asked.

A chorus off me's echoed through the living room and kitchen. I smiled and began to grab the ingredients.

"I'll help!!" Josh ran from my room and into the kitchen. Emerson decided to help me too and joined us in the kitchen. I smiled and began to make eggs. Emerson began to make pancakes and Josh was making smoothies. I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed breakfast on the table and was followed with Emerson with the silverware and Josh with the banana strawberry smoothies. I called the rest of the boys to the table. We all took our seats and began to eat. A chorus of Thank you's emerged from the boys and echoed around the house.

"How does everyone feel about Jessica?" Sebastian asked.

"Ahh fuck her," I went back to sign language.

Emerson laughed ,"Kat doesn't like her."

"That bitch used to bully Kat, stalked Josh, and harass me for information," Tyler's eyes narrowed. He had a deep hate for her like the rest of us.

"She did?" Sebastian voice got higher in shock,"Does Remington know?"

"You think he's gonna listen? He didn't believe us when we told him she was cheating on him," Emerson shook his head and shoveled more eggs into his mouth. I followed him in pursuit and shoveled the food into my mouth.

I began to feel queasy like I did last night, but I tried to hold it down.

Sadly, I couldn't hold it down. I pushed my chair away from the table, stood up, and ran to the guest bathroom. I puked all the contents of my stomach into the toilet and had a nice little Emerson holding my hair back and Josh was rubbing circles onto my back. I exhaled, god help me.