Chapter 16: The Chamber of Death

Start from the beginning

Mischa: "What's Going On!?"

Sigrun: "Its Here."

Sigrun Replied To Mischa As She Looked Above, Telling Them That What She Is Referring To Is Just Above Them.

What They Saw Can Only Be Described As Demonic And Huge. The Area Suddenly Lit Up By Just A Tiny Bit And A Monster Having The Body And Tail of A Scorpion And The Length of A Centipede Including Its Legs Was Crawling On The Dark Hall's Ceiling. It Had A Bony Figure Yet, Its Whole Body Was Surrounded By Hard Exoskeleton, Its Eyes Were Gleaming Red And Its Screech Were Terrifying.

Irish: "This... This Couldn't Be Happening Right Now."

Jouzu Had Then Returned After Irish Finished Her Dialogue.

Sigrun: "Mind Telling Us What That Thing Is?"

Sigrun Asked.

Jouzu: "Its Called A Scoropede, It Would Be Great If You Know Anything About It."

Jouzu Replied, There Was This Certain Anger In His Tone Yet His Voice Was Very Calm Like He Was Only Talking Normally.

Sigrun: "Oh Great, We're In Big Trouble."

Sigrun, Who Had Remained All Calm And Composed Since They Came Into The Labyrinth Finally Had Showed Frustration.

She Let Out A Deep Sigh And Told Them What She Knows About The Monster.

Sigrun: "A Scoropede Is Apparently An SS+ Rank Monster Or To Give You Guys And Easier Explanation, That Thing Is Low-Class Boss Monster."

Mischa: "Hey, Hey, You're Not Serious Aren't You? A Low-Class Boss Monster You Say? With An SS+ Monster Rank? QUIT KIDDING ME!"

Mischa Bursted Out Her Frustration.

Jouzu: "Mischa, As Far As We Know, Sigrun's Information Was Always The 100% Truth."

Nimbus: "No Sh*t Misc, Her Nickname Wouldn't Be Her Nickname If It Isn't True."

In Unison, Jouzu And Nimbus Told Mischa.

Sigrun Was Called "The Walking Encyclopedia" For A Reason, Apart From She Is The Smartest And Most Intelligent In Their Group, Her Broad Knowledge of Any Game's Wiki And Informatiom Was Unmatchable. Whenever She Gives Or Tells Them Anything, It Would Surely Be The Absolute Truth.

This Gave Them Even More Frustration As They Were Already In A Bad Situation And This Heck of A Monster Adds The Cherry On Top of That.

Jouzu: "We Have No Choice... This Is Do Or Die."

Jouzu Said With A Cold Voice. He Started To Change His Gears Into Stronger Ones. He Pulled Out His Unique Items From His【Inventory】And Immediately Equipped It, The Others Also Followed Suit On What He Did And Started Equipping Their Unique Gears.

They Have Only Decided That They Would Only Use Their Unique Gears, The Highest Class of All Gears And Weapons Available To Adventurers, When They're In Grave Danger, And With Their Situation, It Was The Perfect Opportunity To Use It.

Without Wasting Time, Shard Fired Bullets Onto The Scoropede Which The Scoropede Took And Made It Notice The Exodus Knights. It Quickly Went Crashing Down The Ground From The High Ceiling And Immediately Recovered As If Nothing Happened To It.

They All Looked At The Scoropede To See Its Health And Mana And To Their Expectations, It Was Ridiculously High.

⟮Scoropede Lv. 15⟯
[228,345/230,000]
[80,000/80,000]