Taehyung hunched over to his side and vomited all over the ground, seeing the woman's beat up body and face, he couldn't even tell the first time. "It's not her." he choked out.

His heart was racing in panic, that wasn't his girlfriend, it was a dead stranger.

How the hell did this happen? Who the hell would do this?

"Taehyung who prepared this body??" Hoseok asked quickly, looking at him as Yoongi shut the casket and clasped the restraints again. he was gonna need an hour shower after this. "Hoseok we need to go, I think the chaos is getting closer." Yoongi warned.

He fell back in shock, looking around the room, his vision unbalanced.

No, Yoongi was just feeling Jungkook who came to Taehyung, picking him up and carrying his traumatized Fiance. "Taehyung what happened?" he asked worried, he took the note from his hand.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and the bits of blood that was on his suit, giving him a suspicious side stare.

Taehyung was completely out of it and fainted after that, complete blacking out as Jungkook yelled his name.

Somewhere Else.

She put in the pass code and opened the door, letting the loud screeching hurt her ears. She then slowly dragged the unconscious body inside, struggling to lift it up and put it in the chair but succeeding.

She took more ropes, tying the hands and legs of the person to the chair. She then backed up and laughed a little.

"Looks like you have a visitor~" she sing songed, turning on the one light lamp that made the room still look dark but slightly dimmed, she then left.

The male groaned, opening his eyes as the pain shot through his head. He looked around him but then began to panic, obviously scared for his life.

He soon stopped when he heard a female's voice, "Jimin?"

Jimin jumped at the sudden voice and gulped, he was about to pass out. "How do you know my name? Who the hell are you? I'm hallucinating." he ended up telling himself, his breathing quickening.

Hanya's eyes widened. "Wh- Jimin I'm alive for crying out loud." She said in disbelief. "What the hell is happening out there?" She asked.

Jimin looked slightly behind him, their backs together against the chairs. "we thought your were dead, a while ago, Taehyung went to apologize to you with a whole shit load of flowers and saw you dead on the ground in your room." He explained, not believing this woman was beside him right now.

Hanya looked down at the floor, biting her lip. "Is he okay?" She asked, worried about him. Jimin shrugged. "Of course not. His father put him into a forced marriage with the Jeon Dynasty heir." He said.

The woman gasped and jumped a little in surprise. "Jeon Jungkook?" She asked quickly. "My ex boyfriend?"

"You dated Jungkook?" He was more terrified than shocked. Hanya nodded her head. "Yeah, in high school. Nothing too serious. Why is this forced marriage suddenly happening and how can we stop it?" She asked.

Jimin sighed. "The Kim dynasty has been short on members, his dad sold him off basically. We tried going through some solutions but there was no way out." He explained softly.

"Taehyung went to break up with you because of it, and if I have to be honest. He's already moved on since he thinks you're dead and is now discovering his sexuality with the help of that fucker.." He said. "He's getting used to being with him, and Jungkook doesn't seem to be letting him go anytime soon."

Hanya listened and shook her head. "I knew it would be a matter of time." She laughed a little, looking at the wall. "It's okay though, as long as he's safe and not here."

It was Jimin's turn to ask the questions. "Who the fuck is that chick who knocked me out on the way to your funeral?" He asked.

Hanya laughed a little at the thought of her own funeral before answering his question. "Oh..I really don't know, but she's a fucking psycho." she made sure to throw in there as she scoffed a little.

"She says her intent is to kill taehyung and everyone who gets in the way of it happening. Apparently because she's crazy over Jungkook and she thinks she's more deserving of the role. She hates the idea of any other dynasty that is not a jeon being with a Jeon being because it doesn't follow traditional rules and customs. She said.

Jimin made a face. "That makes absolutely no sense. Jeons are known to have hidden connections with Kims so why is she saying that?" He asked, very confused. Hanya just shrugged.

Clearly there was more to it, and Jimin was going to find out.