Not lame

Cole saw her approaching from the corner of his right eye. He was just delivering his first line for the second to last scene of this evening. Lili came to a stop right behind one of the cameras. She followed the development of the scene attentively and Cole would have sworn he saw her mouth one of Skeet's lines. He had to will himself not to smile. Jughead was somewhere between outraged and fired up in this scene, smiling was not an option.

Focusing back on Skeet he delivered the last line of the scene and slammed the door of the trailer behind him.

"Cut!"

The word seemed to lift a weight from everyone's shoulder. A low mumble raised and people started shuffling around. The light technicans adjusted everything for the next scene, cameras where moved, a make up artist rushed over to Skeet.

Cole turned around and entered the trailer again. Lili had entered the set too and was leaning at the kitchen counter. She smiled at him shyly.

He knew that there were at least 30 minutes until the next scene so he crossed the room with three big strides.

"Hey beautiful." he greeted and without much thinking pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey." she mumbled into his chest.

Cole pulled back a little to look at her.

"What you doing here? You guys already done over at the Cooper's?"

Lili shook her head. "No, but we have to wait for Lochlyn, they are not done filming the scene at the Blossom's. And uhh.. I kinda.."

Cole saw the red creeping up her neck and couldn't help but smile. Why was she blushing?

"You what?" he asked.

"This is going to sound super lame and clingy." Lili huffed.

"Now I'm intrigued."

He felt her take a deep breath, then she said: "I kinda.. missed you. I know it sounds ridiculous. I mean I've seen you just this morning and.."

"Lils, stop." Cole interrupted her softly.

She looked up at him.

"It doesn't sound lame. It's actually insanely cute. And.." he leaned down to kiss her.

"I missed you too."