Reasons why

L I L I  P O V
W A L K I N G  T O  S E T
Cole and I walk to set together, me giggling and him smiling at me and the sarcastic joke he had just told.
We went to Starbucks on our way here so I hold two drinks in my hand, a caramel frappe with two shots of expresso for me and a regular coffee for Cami. As we approach the trailers on set, I stop walking and look at Cole.
Lili:"I'm gonna go find Cami"
Cole:"Okay Bub, I love you, see you later"
Lili:"I love you too Coley"
We kiss quickly and passionately but go our separate ways, him going to put his stuff down in his trailer and me going to look for Cami in her trailer.

R I V E R D A L E  S E T
I waked joyfully to find Camilla, who i hoped was in her trailer because she normally was. I knocked on and waited for the door to open.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
The door swung open, Camilla.
Lili:"Hey Cami!"
Cami:"Hey Lili Whats up?"
Lili:"Nothing just wanted to say hi"
She smiled and gestures for me to come in.
Cami:"Why do you have two drinks?"
Lili:"Oh I nearly forgot, I got one for...you"
Cami:"Oh Thanks, I need to go get makeup done ready for filming do you need to?"
Lili:"Yeah I was just about to go there anyways"
Cami:"Let's go then"
Lili:"Let's go then"
We laugh as we talk about memes and random things, walking to the makeup trailer

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY SORRY🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

L I L I  P O V
C O L E  A N D  L I L I ' S 
A P A R T M E N T
Me and Cami decided to have a small cast party at her house. Me, Madelaine, Camilla, Casey, Cole, Charles and K.J.
As I searched my closet looking for clothes, I feel warm hands wrap around my waist and warm, soft lips kiss my neck.
Lili:"Coleyyyyy"
Cole:"Okay okay"
He pulled away and then stood next to me, looking at the mess I had made, pulling all the clothes out of my closet.
Cole:"Whats happened?"
Lili:"I have nothing to wear"
Cole:"Here let me pick something for you Bub"
Lili:"okay thankyou"
He smiled at me as he pulled out a brown skirt with buttons down it, a white crop top vest and then he walked over to his side of the dresser.
Lili:"What are you doing they are your clothes and your already dressed?"
Cole:"I'm getting you a jacket"
Lili:"One of your jackets?"
Cole:"Do you not want one?"
Lili:"Of course, I could never say no"
He smiled as he pulled out one of his denim jackets and then passed me the whole outfits. I smiled at him, then kissed him passionately.
Cole:"Quick, get changed before we're late"
Lili:"Okay Coley"
I walked into the bathroom and changed into this outfit...

Then I fixed my hair, and slipped on some shoes, walking out of the bedroom to see Cole standing in the living room nervously

Lili:"Babe what's up?"
Cole:"Nothing, Nothing"
He held his hands up, like he was saying 'can I have a hug?' so I walked over to him and pulled him into a loving hug.
Then he pulled out a lot of roses from behind his back, making me really confused
Cole:"100 roses for the 100 reasons I love you"
Lili:"What you.. you couldn't have possibly"
Cole:"Look"
I looked at the roses, each of them with a folded up paper inside. I pulled one of the roses up and looked at the paper inside, it read 'You respect my boundaries. And you dare to cross them when you are sure you know better.'
I looked up at him, lovingly, then pulled out another piece of paper to see it was actually on every rose, he smiled at me.
The second piece of paper read,' You have the most wonderful eyes. Not just „beautiful blue-green eyes". But the eyes I look into when I'm not sure if you love me and their answer is always „yes".'
I looked at him again, this time he looked more nervous than before.
Cole:"I have something else for you, close your eyes"
Lili:"Okayyy......"
I closed my eyes, nervously as I waited for Cole to do something or tell me to open them again, still smiling about the roses that I had been given.