Your engaged?

L I L I ' S P O V
Cole proposed, last night. I'm so excited to be with him for the rest of my life and the ring is so pretty!!

 I'm so excited to be with him for the rest of my life and the ring is so pretty!!

I love it so much it's so nice!!!

I wake up at 7am I have to be on set in 1 and a half hours. I open my eyes to see my beautiful fiancé.
Lili-"You up Coley?"
I can see a smile growing on his face
Cole-"Yeah I'm up Bub, I love you"
Lili-"I love you too"
He is now fully awake and his smile has grown larger as he leans towards me to kiss. A passionate and loving kiss.
Lili-"Breakfast?"
Cole-"Yes"
I jump out of bed and put on my clothes for the day; some leggings, a hoddie and trainers then I brush my hair and make my way to the kitchen.
Cole-"I thought I'd get started"
Lili-"Good idea because I'm starving to death"
He laughs
Cole-"So how are we going to tell the cast??"
Lili-"I was thinking..."
Cole-"Oh no"
Lili-"Hey! Don't judge my great ideas! Anyways, I'll just have it on my finger and see if they notice and then we tell them once they see it?"
Cole-"Yeah sounds fun"
Lili-"I told you I have good ideas!"

*T I M E S K I P*
T H I R D P E R S O N
Cole and Lili arrived on set after eating their homemade breakfast. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, she was going to be his wife! He always knew this day would come but he was still so excited.
Lili was just as excited as Cole but for 2 reasons. She was engaged to the man she loved. Also, she couldn't wait for the cast to find out, especially Cami and Mads. She couldn't wait to scream about it with them and show off her ring.
They walked into the makeup trailer, Lili with one hand in her pocket, the other holding Coles. He tried his hardest to keep the smile off his face, he wanted them to find out when they noticed the ring on Lili's finger.
They were the only two in the makeup trailer, then they realised that they were the only two who had scenes to film right now. So they had their makeup done, filmed their scenes and went to nap in the 'student lounge of Riverdale High'.

C A M I L L A
I arrived on set with mads and it looks like we are the only ones here? Cole and Lili are supposed to be here?
Mads-"Where's Cole and Lili?"
Cami-"I don't know, you check his trailer I'll check hers"
I ran to Lilis trailer and she wasn't there, where could she be?
Mads-"They aren't here..."
Cami-"Not here either"
Mads-"Wait... where's the one place Lili likes to nap on set if not her trailer."
Cami-"The 'student lounge'"
Mads nodded at me as we ran to the student lounge.

M A D E L I N E
Me and Cami have been looking for Cole and Lili for a while before we found them. They were lay on the sofa, Cole facing upwards and Lili on top of him. His arms were around her waist, holding her. One of her arms was around his neck the other dangling from the sofa.
Cami-"Oh my god... how cute is that"
Mads-"I know, Sprousehart"
Cami's mouth dropped open, why?
Mads-"What is it?"
Cami-"I'm speechless!"
Mads-"Tell me"
Cami-"Look at Lilis ring finger"
I look to her finger and that's when I see it. An engagement ring.
Mads-"They're engaged?!!?!"
Cami-"We need to wake them up now, I need answers"
Mads-"Sprousehart, engaged?"

T H I R D P E R S O N
Cami and Mads nodded at eachother then went around the set to see who else was here. They found; Mädchen and Casey.
Mädchen-"Whats up?"
Casey-"Yeah I'm busy doing nothing"
Cami-"We have news"
Mads-"Well it's not our news it's Sprousehart news"
Casey-"Now I'm intrigued"
Cami-"Just follow us"
Mädchen and Casey sighed but followed to the student doings where they saw Cole and Lili asleep, still.
Mädchen-"Okay that's cute but couldn't you have just taken a picture?"
Mads-"Yes but look at Lili's finger"
It was silent for a moment as everyone looked at Lili's engagement ring, then everyone opened their mouths in shock.
Casey-"Sprousehart is getting married?"
Mads-"We need to wake them up so we can ask questions and look properly at the ring"
Everyone laughed before...
Everyone-"SPROUSEHART!!!!"
Cole and Lili jumped up in fright, well Cole jumped up making Lili jump up.
Cole-"I was in the middle of something"
He smiled, he was still happy and he knew that they had saw the ring
Lili-"Sleep it's important you know"
Mädchen-"Care to explain that on your finger"
Cole-"Ohhh that?"
Lili-"Yeah that's an engagement ring"
She tried to go back to sleep, hiding her content smile in Coles chest.
Casey-"EXPLAINNNNNN!!"
Cole-"Isn't it obvious? I proposed"
Mads-"That's it lili your coming with us"
Madeline grabbed the opposite hand to the one with the ring on and pulled Lili to Camis trailer (closest).
Lili rubbed her eyes and yawned
Lili-"I'm... tired"
She yawned again, still smiling
Mads-"YOUR ENGAGED?!"
Lili-"Yes"
Mädchen, Cami and Mads hugged lili tightly.
Cami-"Sooo let me see it"
Lili lifted up her hand to everyone as they admired the ring
Mädchen-"It's... gorgeous!"
Mads-"I'm so jealous"
Lili laughed
Cami-"I'm blinded by the sparkle"
Lili laughed again
Mädchen-"So how'd he do it?"
Lili-"Do what?"
She yawned
Mads-"How did he propose?"
Lili-"Oh he took me to this hill to watch the sunset a-"
Cami-"Awww"
Everyone laughed
Lili-"And there was roses everywhere and fairy lights then he proposed"
They all looked at Lili with 'heart eyes'.

Everyone was on set today, the whole cast. They all admired her ring and couldn't stop talking about how sweet Cole was.

They had the best cast ever

Need inspiration
1050 words