Perfect

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Lili's phone had been getting messages all day. All of the cast noticed, including her boyfriend Cole. Lili just turned her phone on silent and put it in her pocket as she filmed her scenes. She didn't know who was messaging her and it made her upset to look at them, so ignoring it was the best option. She had already tried to block the numbers but more and more seemed to text her. On snapchat. On Instagram. On Facebook. On Twitter. Even on her actual messages.
All of the messages were negative, not one had been nice, not that she had seen anyways.
There had always been negative messages, all celebrities receive them but they had gotten worse and worse because of her relationship with Cole. They had finally told the public, after keeping it between themselves for a while. And it seemed to her that no one liked them together.
'I bet you don't even like Cole, your just using him'
This was the most untrue one. Lili loves Cole. However cliche it sounds, for her it was love at first sight. She loved his smirk, his eyes and how they change colour slightly for his moods. A darker shade that only she saw during their intimate moments, and a lighter shade when he was surrounded by his friends and family. She loved his hair and the way he would twist and curl it around his fingers without even realising. She loved his laugh, both the giggle and the hysterical laugh. She loved his personality, the kindness, the goofiness, the cleverness, the cuteness. She basically loved every single thing about him, even what he believed to be his flaws.
However the messages soon turned from Cole and Lili's relationship to hating on Lili.
'Your such a slut'
'Your like this generations Hitler'
'You should just kill yourself'
'Your worthless'
'I wish I didn't have to look at your ugly face when I watch Riverdale'
'End your life, everyone will be better'
'Your a pig'
'Whore'
'Just kill yourself already'
'None of the nice, pretty cast even like you. I'm surprised you even got the role, Roberto must have been on drugs or something"
The messages were mainly just hating on her, until after a while most of them were just messages that told her to end her life.
Because of this, the same, broken look remained in Lili's eyes all day and every day. She hardly spoke apart from when she was doing a scene, she was too busy staring into the distance and thinking deeply.

All of the cast were sat, eating around a table. They were filming an episode that needed everyone in so everyone had to be on set. Lili looked down at her phone and saw all of the messages. Today there were much more than normal. Cole tapped her on the shoulder, seeing an upset look on her face.
Cole:"You okay Lils?"
She put on a fake smile as she talked, not wanting anyone to know what was really happening.
Lili:"Yeah Yeah I'm Fine, I'm just going to my trailer"
Cole:"Everything okay?"
Lili:"Yeah I won't be long"
Cole smiled as Lili walked to her trailer. She managed to keep herself together, the tears only staying in her eyes as she walked there, but once she was inside and locked her door she burst into an uncontrollable sob, sliding down her trailer door.

Lili had been gone for 30 minutes and her scene had to be filmed in 2 minutes. Cole was beginning to worry. Without saying anything, he stood up from his seat and walked to her trailer, standing outside of it. He tried to open the door but it was locked, she never locked her door.
Cole:"Lils open up please"
Lili stayed quiet, apart from the sound of her crying.
Cole rest his head against the door, hearing her cry broke his heart and even brought some tears to his own eyes knowing that his girl was upset.
Cole:"Please Lils..."
No answer
Cole:"I will break the door down if I have to"
No answer
Cole:"Or I'll just smash through the window just open up please"
Lili opened the door, knowing he was serious.
Cole:"Lils.. Bub what's wrong tell me please"
Lili:"Take this.... I don't.... I don't want it"
She pushed her phone to him.
Cole:"Why would I-"
His eyes caught all of the messages, some death threats, some telling her to kill herself, all of them judging everything about her.
Cole:"Lils..."
Lili:"I haven't done anything... it just won't stop.... I've tried to delete the apps and my accounts and even block the numbers it just won't go away"
Cole:"They are just stupid do you really want me to get rid of it though? All of the memories you have on it?"
Lili continued to cry into her hands as Cole brought her into a comforting hug, she cried into his neck as she wrapped her arms around his waist.
Cole:"Lils your perfect. I don't care what anyone else says, to me you are. I love you so god damn much, I didn't think it was even possible. I don't think I could even live without you. Your gorgeous everything about you is. Your little giggle that you do. Your green-blue eyes that I look into when I need reassurance. Your the kindest, funniest and most beautiful person I have ever met or on this whole earth that I've seen."
He lifted her face slightly so that they looked into each others eyes
Cole:"I love you so so so much. I don't care about anyone else's opinion. You. Are. Perfect. To. Me"
He kissed her slightly before hugging her again. Squeals came from outside the trailer. They both knew instantly who it was.
Cami:"THAT WAS SO CUTE"
Mads:"I THINK IM GONNA FAINT ASAAAGHGHHHHHH"
Cole smiled as he continued to hug Lili. He didn't care about anyone else when he was with her, or anyone's opinions. In his eyes she was perfect, that's all they needed to know.