Hide

L I L I ' S. P O V
I live in an apartment with myself, Camilla and Madeline. We've been best friends since the start of filming, so it's just natural for us to live together.
Me and Cole have been dating for 2 months now. We sneak around so no one sees us. If we were to break up, for any reason we wouldn't want to divide the cast in two. I've got to admit though, it is kind of fun, the rush you get sneaking around.
Camilla and Madeline have gone out for Taco Bell and Veggie Grill. Cami and I love Taco Bell and Mads loves Veggie Grill, because she's vegan. I was going to go with them, but instead I thought I would be a good time to see Cole. We haven't seen each other for around 2 weeks because he's been at a photo shoot in New York. But he's back today. The plan is, he comes over and we catch up.

Camilla and Madeline left around 5 minutes ago, so I sit on the couch waiting for Cole to knock on the apartment door.
Cole knocks on. I immediately run up to the door and jump in his arms.
Cole-"Missed me much?"
I kiss him passionately on the lips.
Lili-"You know it"
I wink at him and he smirks back at me. I swear that smirk will be the death of me! I grab his hand and lead him towards my room.
Cole-"Where's Cami and Mads?"
Lili-"Taco Bell".I answer, kissing him in between each word.
Cole-"Well it was good to see you but I have to go"
Lili-"Whyyyy?"
Cole-"We don't want them seeing me now do we?"
Lili-"Please stay, I've missed you so much and they don't come in my room anyways"
Cole-"Only for you bub"
We kiss, hungrily and fast. But not sloppy. He puts his hand on my thigh, just underneath my shorts. His other hand wrapped around my waist for support. One of my hands are tangled up in his hair, the other one around his neck. He starts to kiss my neck, leaving little hickeys. Then he kisses my lips again, biting my bottom lip. Just as Cole takes off his shirt and me getting ready to take mine off, we hear a shout in the living room.
Camilla-"Lili were home!!"
Madeline-"And we bring Taco Bell"
I panic as Cole is in my room and I hope they don't come in.
Camilla-"I'm coming to your room."
Madeline-"Me too!"
I start to panic even more and Cole whispers to me,
Cole-"What am I going to do, where am I gonna go??"
He seems just as scared as me.
Lili-"I don't know!! Ermm....... get in the closet"
I push him into the closet quickly and grab myself a bathrobe to cover up the marks he left. Then I shut the closet door, jump on my bed and act like I was doing something on my phone.
Camilla-"Hey"
They look at me confused
Madeline-"Why is Cole's shirt on the floor?"
Lili-"That's not Cole's"
Omg how could I have forgotten!
Cami picks up the shirt and looks at the label.
Camilla-"It literally says Cole Sprouse on the label!"
Damn it Cole! Why do you have to write your name on the label!
Lili-"Oh he must have left it here the other day?"
Madeline-"Why would he take his shirt off?"
Lili-"I don't know"
Camilla-"And whys it in yourrr room?"
Lili-"Honestly I'm just as confused as you are right now" I lie
Cami and mads look at me then each other and sigh. Then they walk out of my room. Just as my door closes, Cole falls out of my closet, I giggle then shout
Lili-"Sorry I fell"
I don't want them coming back in to see Cole on the floor so I just act like I fell over.
Cole-"I can't leave now, they're in there they'll see!"
Lili-"Who said you had to leave?"
I smirk then kiss him on the lips.
Cole looks at me confused.
Lili-"I mean were used to sneaking around now, it won't be hard"
He tries to understand what I just said then he kisses me and smirks back.
Lili-"I just have to go grab my food so they don't worry."
I run into the kitchen and grab my food
Lili-"I'm just gonna eat this in my room and watch a movie, I'm really tired"
They both look at me and nod okay.
I rush back into my room to see Cole all cuddled up in my bed.
We share the food and I fall asleep in his arms. I love him so much, this just feels natural. It feels right.

H O P E   Y O U   E N J O Y E D
LEAVE KIND COMMENTS
ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS
820 words