McDonalds

Cole needed a job through out College. He had his bills to pay. Food to get, even clothes to buy.

He hated how greasy he felt at the end of the day. The smell of grease and fat was too much on some days. The interaction between people too. Don't get him started on that. Some was okay, some were so horrible he wanted to throw their lunch order at them.

That's why when he officially graduated College. He was extremely happy to quit work. He had other jobs in college he loved more. What's the saying goes a job is a job.

He kept his work shirt as a keep sake. After all he did get all the lady's complimenting how good he looked. Back then that boost college Cole's ego. Now he didn't care about that, all he cared about was one girls opinion. The girl that was waiting in their bedroom in the hotel in New Orleans.

Lili had surprised him on a very long exhausting day on set. That day they wrapped up filming in 5am. Of course he's used to because of filming Riverdale but his girlfriend was at the hotel. In bed with food and a movie. Honestly he couldn't think of anything better to do. Now she's waiting for him. So they can go hang out with the cast of five feet part in the French Quarter.

As Cole stepped out of the bathroom he was in awe if how lili looked. Who was he kidding he's always in awe because of her.

She lifted her self off their bed and engulfed him in a hug. As soon as she saw what shirt Cole had on she couldn't help but laugh.

"What you laughing at?" he asked her.

"That shirt,Cole. Seriously a McDonald's shirt." She laughed.

"Hey. For your information I used to work their in college and kept this shirt as a keep sake."

She was laughing her infectious giggle.

"What?" he asked with a smile.

"That's something I would have loved to see."

"You and Dylan both. He took the piss out of me so much." he laughed at the memory.

"As soon as we're back in LA. Dad and Chrissy are showing me those pictures." She said.

"Okay baby, but if we don't go now. We're going to be late." He said then gave her a peck of the lips