Hickey

L I L I S. P O V.
No one knows about mine and Cole's relationship apart from us two. We haven't told anyone yet, because if we break up we don't want things to be awkward on set.
(Last night)
Cole came over to go over our lines together as it was easier this way. But, he was finding it extremely hard to concentrate on it as I was playing with a strand of his hair. Then, he turned to me, sexily, and whispered in my ear "Ahh fuck it..." and threw his script across the room putting his arms either side of me and pressing me up against the bed. We kissed passionately but hungrily. A small groan escaped my mouth as Cole kissed my lips and downwards, leaving little marks on my neck. Every kiss, like our first one over and over. He then broke the kiss and smirked at me whispering "No clothes" in my ear seductively.
(You know what happened next)😉
(Present day)
Me, Madeline, Camilla, Cole, K.J and Charles are all going to dinner to catch up before season 2 starts. As far as I know, everyone is there but me so I hurry as fast as I can to get dressed.
I wear something cute but simple👇👇👇

I quickly jump in my car, turn my Lady Gaga playlist on and drive to the restaurant

T H I R D. P E R S O N.
Camilla-"Where is Lili, she should be here by now"
Everyone shrugged their shoulders
Cole-"She's probably still asleep"
Mads-"I'll ring her now"
Madeline rang Lili-
Mads-"Lils where are you?"
Lili-"I know I'm sorry, I'll be there in literally1 minute I'm parking up now"
Mads-"Okay see you in a minute"
Lili-"See ya"
Just as the phone call ended, Lili walked through the door, smiling.
Charles-"What are you smiling about?"
Lili sat down on the spare chair and shook her head playfully.
K.J-"Spilll"
Lili-"There's nothing to spill"
After teasing Lili they all ordered their food. Lili and Cole ordered Mac n Cheese, K.J and Charles ordered cheese burgers and madelaine and Camilla ordered spaghetti and meatballs - Madelaine's being the vegan option of spaghetti and meatballs.
After all of their foods arrived, K.J opened his mouth in shock at Lili.
K.J-"OH MY GOD"
He then tapped Charles on the shoulder and pointed at me. Then Charles also opened his mouth in shock.
Charles-"WOW!"
Mads-"What are you two so shocked about??"
K.J-"Why don't you ask lili" he smirked teasingly
Lili-"Ask me what?"
Cole pointed at his neck, trying to explain to Lili what they were talking about, she looked at him confused.
K.J and Charles laughed.
Cami-"Just tell us!"
Charles-"Alright, Alright, Lili... has a hickey"
Everyone around me gasped apart from Cole, who mouthed 'Sorry'.
Cami-"Sooo who's the lucky man?"
Lili-"I have no idea what your talking about"
I felt my checks start to blush.
Charles-"SHES BLUSHING!!"
K.J-"Are you dating someone?"
Lili-"Maybe, maybe not..."
Cami-"Wait! Is that who was at the door last night??"
Mads-"Yeah is it?"
Just as I was about to say something, K.J cut me off...
K.J-"Why is Cole blushing and not speaking?"
Everyone opened their mouths in shock again, but we just put our heads on the table.
Mads-"O M G, it's trueeeeeee"
Cole-"It so isn't"
Charles lifted up Coles shirt and Cole looked confused.
Charles-"Coincidence?"
He pointed to hickeys on Cole's chest.
K.J-"Is that why you left last night to get some air and didn't come back till this morning?"
I felt myself blush harder.
Lili-"I'm going to the toilet"
Cami and Mads followed and K.J punched Cole in the arm playfully.
(In the bathroom)
Mads-"Will you just admit it"
Cami-"I mean we basically know already"
I sighed, poking at my hickey.
Lili-"Maybe"
Cami and Madeline screeched.
Lili-"Ouch.."
Cami-"Wait I have questions"
Mads-"Me too!"
I jumped up on the sink.
Lili-"And go.."
Cami-"When did it start?"
Lili-"Erm around 2 months ago"
Mads-"Why didn't you tell us?"
Lili-"Because we didn't want to divide the cast if we broke up"
Cami-"Fair enough, ermm..."
Mads-"Oh I have one... where did it start"
Lili-"I always said that it was like my dream to go to a field and dress like a princess in a flowy dress, so one day, Cole took me to Antelope Valley with all the flowers and bought me a black dress and we did a mini photo shoot and we ended up kissing"
Cami and Mads looked at me with heart eyes
Cami-"Awwww"
Mads-"So cute"
I pushed them playfully
Lili-"We have to go before anyone gets suspicious"
As we walked out K.J and Charles looked at me and Cole the same way Mads and Cami looked at me after I told them the story.
I have the best group of friends ever.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED
857 words