The bet

L I L I. P O V.
After a long day of filming, the first episode of season three. Me and Cole decided to go and relax in a separate room, so we could take a 'breather' and have some time to ourselves. We were both sat on the sofa, and I was perched around his lap, my head buried in the crook of his neck. His arm secure around my waist and his smooth fingers massaging circles  into my hip bone. Due to Cole's actions, I could feel my eyelids start to close, becoming more and more droopy every second. Then, I finally fall asleep, allowing my exhaustion to take over.
I awoke to see Cami and KJ sat directly opposite us and what sounded like Cami and Cole loudly complaining about something. Was they arguing?
Cole looks annoyed and snaps at Cami-"will you stop it we are not like that!"
I kiss his shoulder and then softly rub his side trying to make him calm down a little.
Cami-"look you can't even sleep without each other your so clingy, I mean you might as well be sewn together and Lili actually refuses to sleep without you!"
Cami-"I mean there's more to a relationship than just sex you know guys! In fact let's make a bet?!"
Cole-"what type of bet"
I whispered to Cole-"seriously just ignore her, let's not?"
He look annoyed still and like he wanted to prove something, I knew this wouldn't end well!
Cami-"You two have to stay away from each other for a week, you can only touch if it is one of your scenes together"
I couldn't be bothered getting involved so I just continued sitting on Coles lap and admiring his face. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I overheard Cami saying...
Cami-"alright then so the bets on"
Cole-"deal"
Cami-"loser owes the other $100"
Cole-"deal"
I rubbed Cole's shoulder, almost asking him why would you do this?
His eyes softened as he looked at me, then he pulled me in for a sweet kiss, cupping my face and rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He whispered in my ear
Cole-"I'll miss you"
Then he pressed his lips against my mouth, firmly.
I whispered back-"I'll miss you too my nugget"
Then I let out a soft giggle. He smiled at me sweetly, twirling my hair around his finger like he normally does with his own. We were lost in each others eyes when Cami snapped us out of our daze
Cami-"you know the bet has to start some time lovebirds"
She seemed almost annoyed at us. So, I rolled my eyes and reluctantly removed myself from Cole's lap. Then, I blew him a kiss and went to go get myself a drink. As I walked out I overheard Cole telling Cami that the only reason he was doing this was to prove a point and that he couldn't wait until she had to pay him the money because she was wrong. I can't believe she was that confident in what she said, that she bet money!

L A T E R. AT. MADS
Mads-"Let's have a party"
Vanessa-"I'm in"
Cami-"I'm in"
Casey-"Yeah I can't wait"
Kj-"I'll come"
Charles-"yep"
I wasn't really listening to what they was saying because me and Cole were both staring at each other.
Cami-"Guys?"
Mads-"Guys??"
Vanessa-"GUYS"
Lili-"Yep what we talking about again?"
KJ-"Did you not hear any of that?"
Lili-"Erm... Yeah?"
Cole was still looking at me, intensely so I shook my head slightly and winked.
Cami-"I am so going to win this bet"
Mads-"what bet?"
Kj-"Cami bet $100 that Cole and Lili can't stay away from eachother for a week"
Cole immediately looked away from me and snapped-"and she's going to be $100 less in a week"
Lili-"Anyways.. what were you talking about before"
Vanessa-"Were having a party, are you coming?"
Cole-"Yeah"
Lili-"Erm sure"

(At the party)
I felt anxious, my anxiety was starting to kick in, I don't know why I agreed to come, I knew I wouldn't be able to go near Cole and he's really the only thing that helps to calm me down at these type of things. I decided to go home, it was the best way to calm myself down.

(2 days later)
I've not been near Cole all week, I'm missing him so much and my anxiety is acting up, I need to see him.
Private chat between Lili and Cole
Lili-Cole can we talk?
Cole-What is it, are you okay?
Lili-My anxiety has been really bad since the last time I saw you, I'm sorry. I know Cami has that bet but I really miss you.
Cole-I don't care about the bet I'm coming over
Cole came straight to my apartment.
Cole-"I don't care about the anyone else I just want you to feel better baby"
Lili-"I'm sorry"
I couldn't help it, tears started rolling down my face, I was happy to be in Cole's arms again but I was furious at myself. I could even be apart from him for a week.
Lili-"maybe Cami is right maybe we are too clingy"
Cole-"she thinks that we just have sex but we don't we are there for each other and we support each other we are not clingy"
Lili-"I love you nugget"
Cole-"i love you to

Need inspiration
929 words