Cheating?

C O L E ' S. P O V.
I run to Camilla's trailer to try and catch her before she goes on set to film.
Cole-"Where's lili?"
Camilla-"Why does it matter?"
Cole-"All I want to know is if Lili was at your house last night. Is it such a sin for me to want to know where my girlfriend is?"
Camilla-"No Cole, it's not a 'sin' but it's rude. Do you not trust her? If she tells you she was at somewhere, then you should just take her word for it!"
Cole-"Fine calm down!"
Lili has been acting off for about a month now. Making up excuse after excuse about why she had to cancel or why she couldn't come. Not talking to me, trying to avoid me. I know why now. She's cheating on me. That's it. That's the truth!
Weather she's going to admit it or not, I know she's been hiding something and this is the only reasonable explanation for it.
I walk into the hair and makeup trailer. I know she's in there and she is. She's sat there on her phone. Probably texting a new guy. I can't believe she would do this to me.
Cole-"Hey lili?"
Lili-"Oh...um hi Cole"
She doesn't make eye contact with me. This is going to be much higher than I thought, it hurts a lot already and we haven't even really spoke yet.
Cole-"Can you look up from you phone and at me for one second Lili?!"
Cole-"I need to talk to you about something important!"
I try and remain calm but I feel tears coming to my eyes
Lili-"Umm, whats up then?"
She turned her phone off an put it down on the desk in front of her.
Cole-"I know your secret Lili, I know why you've been avoiding me!"
Lili-"Oh you do?"
Lili-"I should've told you sooner I'm sorry..."
Now I'm even more confused and angry. Why would she tell me she was cheating on me??
Cole-"What do you mean, why would you tell me that your cheating on me?"
Now she looks confused.
Lili-"Cheating on you...? What are you talking about Cole?"
Cole-"Because you've been so distant from me"
She walked up to me and sat on my lap
Lili-"Cole, sweetie I'd never cheat on you, I love you"
Cole-"So what is your secret then??"
Cole-"Why have you been so distant from me, what did you need to tell me?"
Lili-"Nothing you need to worry about"
She looked down now, sad with tears coming to her eyes.
Cole-"Lili baby, look at me."
She looked him in the eyes with an expression of sadness on her face.
Cole-"I'd never leave you, no matter what it is you have to say remember I will always love you"
Lili-"I was pregnant... but I lost it"
She mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me.
Cole-"Why are you sorry?"
Lili-"Because I killed our baby Cole"
She was now crying into my shirt.
Cole-"Lils it's not your fault. I still love you and I always will. Maybe it's just the universes way of telling us we're not ready yet. But I promise one day we will have a baby together, weather it's adopting, surrogate or right from your own stomach."
I kissed we forehead and she looked relieved.

Hope you enjoyed
576 words