I love you

L I L I.   P O V.
I was sat on Cole's sofa, cuddling up against his chest with his arms wrapped around me. Just as a was about to fall into a deep sleep, Cole muttered something what sounded like...
Cole-"omg, I love you Lili Reinhart"
He kissed my forehead and before I knew it I had fallen into my deep sleep. If only I wasn't so sleepy, I could have told him I loved him back...
(The next day)
C O L E S.  P O V.
After me and lili woke up, she quickly showered and shoved on the comfiest clothes, her long coat she always wears to set and straightened and dryer her hair because Betty's isn't wavy like hers naturally is. She didn't really say much to me all morning, but I could see her smiling at me with a content smile. We both got into my Jeep and she sung along to Lady Gaga, which was playing on the radio. Once we got to set she kissed my lips and ran straight to the makeup trailer.

L I L I.  P O V.
As soon as we arrived at the Riverdale set, I kissed Cole on the lips and ran straight to the makeup trailer because I knew that's where Cami would be. I haven't mentioned anything to her yet, but I'm hoping she's the only one there because she's really the only one I can speak to as we have been best friends the longest. I slump down on my chair.
Lili-"Cami can we talk?"
Camilla-"Yeah of course Lils what's up?"
Lili-"I was falling asleep the other day at Coles..."
Camilla-"Oooh" she winked at me
Lili-"No it wasn't like that"
Camilla-"Okay okay, carry on.."
Lili-"Just as I felt myself fall into a deep sleep I think I heard Cole tell me he loves me"
Camilla-"Aaaaawwwww"
Lili-"But he hasn't mentioned it since so I think I must've just heard him wrong?"
Camilla-"Lils the real question is.. do you love him?"
Lili-"Yeah" I said quite unsure
Lili-"Yeah i do" I said it again, more confident
Camilla-"We'll then just tell him"
Just as she finished her sentence, Mädchen walked in.
Mädchen-"Tell who what?"
Camilla-"Lilis going to tell Cole that s..."
I cut her off
Lili-"I don't think eeveryoneeee needs to know, I mean what if he hears"
Mädchen-"Cole's with K.J in K.J's trailer"
Camilla-"Just one person?"
Lili-"Finee"
Camilla-"Lilis going to tell Cole she loves him"
For some reason I felt embarrassed and I felt my cheeks turn red.
Mädchen-"Awww Lili"
Cole walked in...
Cole-"What's going on?"
Mädchen and Camilla tried to hide their smiles but it was obvious.
Cole whispered into my ear-"Can we talk on private?"
I jumped out of my chair and followed him to his trailer. As we walked in, I saw that he had lit it with lots of candles and there was a bouquet of my favourite flowers.
Lili-"Cole" I said in amazement
Cole-"I've been meaning to tell you something" he took a small breath as if to calm himself, "I love you Lili Pauline Reinhart"
Lili-"Cole Mitchell Sprouse, I love you too"
I kissed him passionately on the lips until I heard a bang at the door, it was K.J.
K.J-"Open up mate... we're all outside"
Camilla-"Yeah Lili its freezing"
Madeline-"You two coming or not?"
I sighed and kissed Cole on the cheek, as of to say 'Just go and open up the door', and he did. It was like he could read my mind. I really did love him.
I flung myself onto his sofa when everyone ran in screeching. Cole smirked at me like he was about to laugh, and I shook my head and smirked back.
Mads-"Aawwwww you really are soulmates"
Her and Camilla looked around the room at what Cole had done, with all the candles and flowers.
Camilla-"TRUE LOOOVVVEE!"
They both hugged me and K.J bro hugged Cole.
K.J then shouted-"Right let's leave these two lovebirds too it"
And with that they all walked out and Cole swarmed me with passionate kisses.
"I love you Lils"
"I love you too Coley"
——————————————————

Hope you enjoyed
724 words