I didn't want this to be about me but Justin keeps making it about me. It's sweet that he cares about how I feel about all of this and doesn't make any decision without asking how I feel about it first. Honestly, it makes everything much easier to bear.

Justin typed a quick message before hitting the send button then locked his phone and put it away.

He got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I followed him and watched as he took a water bottle out the fridge before drinking almost everything in one breath. He looked worried which was expected, he was about to meet a child who's mother claims it's his. I can't start to imagine how it felt like being in his shoes.

His ex-girlfriend that cheated on him years back has returned and claims that they have a daughter together, meanwhile he's still trying to build a relationship with his current girlfriend. It's all a mess.

But I love him a lot and I wouldn't leave him because of this.

I waltzed over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from the back. His tense muscles started relaxing under my touch as he took deep breaths in and out.

"Justin?" I called out and he hummed out a soft response as he turned around to look at me.

"Are you sure that you can do this? I mean it doesn't have to be today, you look so nervous."

His face softened and he hugged me back, still looking at my face with a soft grin. "I am nervous, however I think I can take anything on as long as you're with me."

I smiled "You give me too much credit baby."

He chuckled "It's just the way you are. This shot of bliss. You make me so happy to the extent that I'm not even afraid to do anything as long as you're with me. I really don't know were I would've been without you. I love you."

I went on my toes and kissed his lips affectionately "I love you too. So damn much." I rested my head on his chest and felt him kiss the top of my head and I grinned.

Our moment was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door that caused Justin and I to move apart from each other. I managed kissed his lips once again before I offered to open the door since he looked like he didn't know what to do with himself.

Opening the door, I wasn't surprised to see Bianca. She suddenly smiled so cockily that I started feeling somewhat sick. Looking down, I noticed the blonde little girl who's hand was in Bianca's. She was sucking her other thumb and her big dark brown eyes that looked like Bianca's stared right back at me.

I felt something in me that was unexplainable as I looked back at Bianca's smirk plastered face. I could see the resemblance between her and the child but that was all I could see.

"Hi Amara. Can we come in?" She asked and I stepped to the side to make space for the two people to get in.

They both walked in and I caught eye contact with Justin for a moment. He looked nervous but not showing it too much, he was keeping to himself. When Bianca walked in, he looked at her briefly before turning his attention to the little child at her side. I couldn't read his expression, but he was tense.

"Justin! It's so good to see you again" Bianca's cheery tone filled the uncomfortable silence before she walked closer to him. I was standing by the door as I watched the exchange in front of me, feeling something in my chest clench.

Justin remained silent as his gaze was not on Bianca but to the little girl next to her.

"Justin this is Althea, our daughter." Bianca spoke as she picked the girl into her arms before looking back at Justin. His eyes went wide before he cleared his throat.