Where's My Negima? (all mekakushi dan members ft. Kuroha)

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

There was a box of negima lying on the table. All the members of the mekakushi dan (except for Konoha who was searching for something) were looking at it. Kuroha was there too.

Shintaro: Why are we staring at it? Shouldn't we give it to Konoha?

Momo: Yeah, Commander.

Kido: I don't know.

Kano: KIDO, YOU DON'T KNOW~?! IMPOSSIBLE~!!! YOU KNOW EVERYTHING~!!! Except on being a girl~?

Kano was now being strangled by Kido.

Marry: I wonder what it tastes like.

Seto: Marry, do you wanna try?

Marry: I'll try if everyone tries! But I think it'll take long. Let's make paper cranes Seto!

Marry and Seto started making paper cranes.

Hibiya: I wonder if that's the thing that make girls fall in love with him. Like for example, Hiyori.

Ene: Do you wanna try shota?

Hibiya: No way. I don't want to be a womanizer like him.

Ene: Yeah that's what I thought, forever alone.

Hibiya: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Momo: Hibiya! Stop shouting at Ene!

Hibiya: Shut up Oba-san!

Momo: Why, you...!!!!

Momo, Hibiya and Ene argued at the corner.

Kuroha: That piece of crap tastes like hell. I tried one a few days ago.

Shintaro: Sodas are better than that.

Shintaro drank soda on the corner near where Momo, Hibiya and Ene were arguing.

Kuroha: Another one wouldn't be bad right?

Kuroha took one negima and ate it. The members of the mekakushi dan saw Kuroha ate one so they all ate one each. Except for Shintaro who only cared about his soda.

Twenty seconds later, they all fell to the ground. Except for Shintaro, again.

Shintaro: Shit...

Konoha: Negima!

Shintaro: Is that what you're looking for?

Konoha: *nods*

Shintaro looked at the box. He saw the expiration date. It was expired already.

Shintaro: you were looking for it to throw it away right, because it's expired?

Konoha: *tilts head then nods*

Shintaro cursed. SODA SAVES SHINTARO AGAIN!!!

Ene: Heyyyy, I'm still alive!!! I can't eat!

Shintaro: No one cares, Ene.

Ene: Master is so grumpy!

Shintaro continued drinking his soda.

Ene: Master, isn't that the soda in your room? The soda which has a sticker, that means you bought it last year? Isn't it...

Shintaro fell to the ground.

Ene: ...expired already?

Konoha was eating the expired negima.

Ene: you really have a strong stomach, *mumbles* Haruka. HEY GIVE ME ONE!

A deep inside Takane chuckled.

THE END.