Sodas Are Precious ch. 1

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

A/N: リピート means repeat. It's not actually the text that came from the manga, I dunno what it meant so I just searched for the katakana of repeat and there you have it. XD

* リピート *

There it is again.

* リピート *

Who's wasting soda this time?

* リピート *

*insert epic opening here. ._.*

Sodas Are Precious ch. 1
i. Soda is My Savior

In my entire life, I only had one savior. That savior is my soda. It saved me from the cruelty of the world. From the horrors I experience everyday. You can say that it's my only friend. No one can out stand the strong friendship soda gives me. Now, I need to repay it.

"My son is addicted to sodas. Sodas aren't good for our children. That's why I threw them all away."

Tch. Threw them away?! Just thinking about it makes me cringe. You don't know what soda gives to people! It gives people happiness! Especially to those who do not have friends!

"Authorities believe that soda should be banned from Japan for it gives lots of people bad influence. This is the end of our news."

So the authorities are my biggest enemy, huh? I'll stop them! I'll stop all of them!!!

* リピート *

"My son is addicted to sodas. Sodas aren't good for our children. That's why I threw them all away."

Ugh, I guess I have work to do. As you can see, I call this situation a SSO! A Save Soda Operation!!! Well, it turns me back in time to prevent soda from being wasted.

"Authorities believe that soda should be banned from Japan for it gives lots of people bad influence. This is the end of our news."

Now, I have to find the oddity. I have to search for it quickly before I go back in time again-...

Found it!

There was a running man who was about to bump into another man who was holding his soda.

Now, I just have to stop them from bumping into each oth-

* リピート *

"My son is addicted to sodas. Sodas aren't good for our children. That's why I threw them all away."

Sh*t. I was too slow. I have to stop them right away.

I walked towards the man holding the soda and stood behind him; searching for the running man.

"Authorities believe that soda should be banned from Japan for it gives lots of people bad influence. This is the end of our news."

Oh he's here! I just need to ...

"Oh my goooosh, step awaaaaay! *gets pushed to the ground*"

Push him aside so he won't hit the soda. I meant the man with the soda. ._.

Even though I do these kinds of things, no one appreciates it. It would always seem like I'm the bad guy.

Hey, I'm savin' soda, you know!

"Excuse me, mister." A girl with brown hair stood in front of me. I think she's my schoolmate.. I forgot her name.. Wait.. She's..?

"What do you want?!" I replied as I was still thinking about her name.

"*smiles*" She didn't reply and only smiled. After that, she took two sodas, opened it, and spilled it on the ground. "Nothing, Shintaro. *smirks*"

SHE SMIRKED AND LEFT! SH*T SH*T SH*T!!! TURN BACK TIME!!! WE HAVE A SSO SITUATION HEEEERE! AHHHHHHHHHH!

"Oh and," She looked back at me as I caressed my wasted soda on the ground. "It would be better if you wouldn't involve yourself too much. *chuckles*" That bish left after that.

WHY DIDN'T TIME TURN BACK?! I COULD HAVE.. COULD HAVE.. SAVED THOSE SODAS! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING...

Such a thing... *gasps*

"Tateyama, Ayano. *glares*"

And on that day, I swore to my savior, that I will never let any of his kind be wasted ever again.

And that I will destroy all soda haters. I WILL DESTROY ALL OF THEM!!!

Lol. It's finally DecJanuarymber 32, 2030! Ahahaha. ._. Lol I hope you enjoyed 'cause I put my heart into this thing. Appreciate it, dammit. XD