When Ayano Was There

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩

So... I watched Studio Ghibli's "When Marnie Was There" and I cried a river of tears. (Three times actually.)

Here's another parody, as you can see.

It was so beautiful and I recommend it to everyone. :)

*ring ring ring*

Ayano: Are you feeling better yet?

Shintaro: Why do you ask? *stands up and leaves the classroom*

Ayano: *follows him outside* Well, you seem upset about having that one mistake in our test. While I had fifty mistakes.. Ehehe. So, I thought I should cheer you up.

Shintaro: I'm not upset. *ignores Ayano* I'm frustrated.

Ayano: Aren't those syn- *covers mouth* I shouldn't upset him even more. Heeey, we always have mistakes so why won't we learn from them?

Shintaro: Hmm, they can't teach me lessons. Even if they do, I don't learn from them.

Ayano: Aww come on! I learn from them! *smiles*

Shintaro: What's 180•2?

Ayano: Uhhh.. 360?

Shintaro: No. A whole revolution.

Ayano: Right.. How can I be so stupid?!?! *chuckles; hiding her embarrassment*

This is my friend, Ayano Tateyama. My only friend to be exact. She's stupid and idiotic, but I accept her. I probably won't anymore in the near future.

She said she's jealous of me because I was smart. I told her I was jealous of her because even though she knew nothing, she gets along with people easily. Unlike me, I'm a total shut-in in my own world.

Although.. One thing I don't get about her is her frown hidden in her smile. Everyone knows that her mother died and that Ayano was totally shocked about her death, and yet the next day, she comes back to the classroom, smiling like always.

I want to help her. I want to be there for her when she needs me. I did promise to be her friend forever.

Just when I thought that I was already helping her, the most dreadful day came.

She left me alone in this world without a word.

Shintaro: *crying* I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE, AYANO!!!!!

Ayano: I'm sorry, Shintaro. I can't stay here any longer, but please.. Forgive me.

Shintaro: ... Of course I forgive you, stupid!!!! *wipes tears* I'll never forget you!

Ayano: Thank you. Please look for me again. *fades away*

You left me yet again, didn't you?

I always knew that you were hiding something. You had a big secret. Why won't you tell me? Maybe I can help.

I just want to take all the heavy burden from your shoulders and we'll carry it together.

You never did let me help you, though. You faced it all by yourself to please everyone.

You will forever be my friend, Ayano.
I love you more than anyone I know.

Let's meet again.

Lesson: NEVER TRUST PEOPLE. ONLY LOVE SODAS KAY BYE.

Also Ayano just got #friendzoned

Lol. My humorous sense ruined this masterpiece. I'm sorry. :|

I don't own the pics. Whoever owns them, can I please borrow? Also, you have my thanks and the credits.