The Diaper

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

This is actually an idea for a book I'll probably make in the future. *coughs* Lol. A typical romcom.

Btw, here's a hibimomo one shot based on the plot I'm working on wahahaha.

Hibiya = 21 y/o ; Momo = 25 y/o

Strong language below lolz.

Hibiya woke up to the rustling on his lower body.

Hibiya: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Momo: *stopped taking his pajamas off* You need to change your diapers, sir. It's uh... overflowing.

Hibiya: *touches the wet sheets of his bed* sht.

You see, Hibiya was caught in an accident three days ago and due to the heavy damage dealt on his body, he lost the ability to walk and even move his legs.

It was very hard to do everything all by himself. Thus, he got a nurse to take care of him, but it wasn't as great as he expected it to be. He's losing his manhood to this nurse.

He was forced to wear a diaper and now she's going to change the diaper.

Momo: If you'll excuse me... *reaches for his pajamas*

Hibiya: HEY WAIT NO! I'LL CHANGE IT MYSELF!

Momo: I'd like to see you try.

Hibiya: YEA, YEA, GET OUT!

Momo: But no, I want to see you try changing it yourself!

Hibiya: UGH WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN! YOU'RE JUST SOME PERVERTED OLD WOMAN HUH?

Momo: But sir, this is my job.

Hibiya: HELL NO. YOUR JOB IS TO FOLLOW WHAT I SAY AND I SAY, GET OUT!

Momo: ... Okay then. *gets out of the room* I'll be outside your door if anything happens.

Hibiya: YEA, YEA. *trying to take off his pajamas* That piece of - *bone cracking sounds* SHHHHHHT.

---

Momo: So?

Hibiya: I'm sorry for not listening.

Momo: Okay. Apology accepted. *straightens his legs*

Hibiya: HEY OUCH!

Momo: Shut it. You can't even feel your legs!

Hibiya: BUT MY PELVIS IS THE ONE THAT'S HURTING!

Momo: Oh shut up! You're just a whiny kid.

Hibiya: *sighs* Do you even know how it feels... not being able to feel your legs?

Momo: *looks straight at him* No. *pulls his pajamas off*

Hibiya: HEY, SERIOUSLY! AT LEAST WARN ME! *covers his (ahem) diaper*