A Thousand Cranes

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

This is for 1k reads!!! THANK YOU!!! >w<

"Shintaro, did you know? If you fold a thousand cranes, your wish will be granted."

"I don't think those cranes can grant my wish, though."

"They can! They can!"

"Nah. My wish can only be granted by a certain person."

"Well, what was your wish?"

"It's a selfish wish, though."

"Even so, I wanna know!"

"Do you really like to know?"

"Yes."

...

"My wish was to be with someone forever."

"Oh so she has to grant it? Forever can only happen when you marry that person, right? Have you thought of marrying her yet?"

"Not yet. I don't think she'll marry me at only this age. Also, I'm just a neet aren't I?"

"If I was that person, I wouldn't reject you, you know! You're a great person even if you're just a neet! Doesn't she know how to look at the inside and not the outside?"

"Hmm, can you lecture her then?"

"Of course! I'm gonna change that mind of hers! Where is she?"

"She's just beside me."

"Beside you. Alright, I'm gonna go!"

"Hmm?"

"Beside you, wait what?"

"Uh huh."

"Wait, Shintaro.. you don't mean..."

"Ayano,"

"..y-yes?"

Shintaro kneeled in front of Ayano and opened a small box. Inside it was a ring.

"Will you grant my wish for me and not let any cranes grant it for me?"

"Y-Yes but, I'm not ready yet. Like you said, I won't marry you at this age. So can you wait for me?"

"Onii-chan! Come on!!! We're gonna be late!!!" Momo ran after she called me.

"Coming!!!" I started running after her. Although, I stopped. "Even if I have to wait forever, Ayano." I smiled as I looked up to the sky.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU. TTwTT