A Sure Match (Halloween Special)

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

In the spooky depths of the road.. there walked a vampire who was accompanied by a witch.

Kano: Kido, have you ever thought of the impossible?

Kido: Yeah.

Kano: What kind of impossible happenings?

Kido: Us getting married, having a family, and growing old together.

Kano: I never knew that you've thought about our future already.

Kido: That's what I'm preventing from happening.

Kano: Why?! You're thinking about us that much?!

Kido: Not really.

They came across a somewhat haunted house to ask for candy.

Kido and Kano: Trick or Treat!

After an old lady in a witch costume gave them candy, they proceeded on wandering around the scary road.

Kano: Do you still remember when we were kids, Kido?

Kido: Of course, why?

Kano: Nee-chan, Seto, me, and you were trick or treating and you were a ghost. Some kids made fun of you..

Random kid: Why are there still ghosts when I see lots of ghostbusters here?

Kano: Argh! You little scurvy dawgs!

Kano: And well, I was a pirate..

Kido: It's okay Kano. Let those losers be.

Kano: I was amazed by your courageousness. Hehehehe.

Kano: *sighs* Just you wait 'till I see Moby Dick bite off your fishsticks!! Right ehh, Kido..? Kido?

Kano: ... Then you just disappeared. The next house we went to ask for candy didn't even see you, you didn't receive any candy.

Kano: Kido, don't ya at least want ta have revenge or sumthing?

Kido: Revenge won't get anything back, Kano.

Kano: I can even call mah crew for ya and beat those scurvy dawgs apart!

Kido: Not even my sister..

Kano: That time, I really just had to do it, aye?

Kano: *hugs Kido* Ya have a new family, Kido. Whenever ya're in trouble, Nee-chan, Seto, and especially me.. are here ta save ya.

Kido: *hugs Kano back* Well okay. Thank you.

Kano: After that you blushed so hard, you left me alone. You know what I was saying to myself that time?

Kano: Someday, I will make a family with that ghost and have half bred pirate-ghost babies. I won't let any ghostbuster get her! Well, I'm off ta get mah crew and attack the other part of the shore!

Kano: That's me in my most sweetest form ya know.

Kido: ... Psh. *goes on ahead*

Kano: Hey waaait!

Kido: *blushes in the bushes* I told myself that there's no way I'll ever fall for him.. or so I thought. A pirate and a ghost? ..they sure match.

Kano: I'm not even doing anything and here you are, rejecting me?

Kido: Don't follow me.

Kano: Awww Kido ~ !

Lololololol. Happy Halloween. V(^=OuO=^)V