Save The Princess

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who lived in the MekaMeka Kingdom. The Princess' name was Princess Shintaro.

Princess Shintaro: I'm bootiful. -A-

One day, the evil ugly hideous horrible effin' terrible (and many more synonyms of ugly) demon named Kuroha princessnapped (here I go again... XD) the princess!

Princess Shintaro: *says in a sarcastic tone* Oh no, I'm being princessnapped ohh, whatever shall I do? -.-

Kuroha The Demon: Harharhar! I have finally captured my Princess Shintababes! Off shall we wed! Harhar!

The king and queen of the MekaMeka Kingdom have called upon the bravest of warriors to save their bootiful daughter.

King Kano: My bootiful daughter, in such danger. Oh where oh where is his savior?

Queen Kido: Stop it with your rhymes. It is horrible.

The Prince of RedScarf Kingdom came to the MekaMeka Kingdom to tell their majesties that she has come forth to save the princess.

Prince Ayano: Your majesties, I am here to tell you that I will successfully save the princess from the ugly demon!

King Kano: Praise thee thou bravery, Prince of RedScarf Kingdom. I give you my best of luck.

Queen Kido: Thank you, Prince Ayano. I too, give my best wishes.

Prince Ayano: Thank you. I will be off!

And so the brave hero, Prince Ayano, rode on her trusty steed, Konoha, and went to the evil tower of the evil demon, Kuroha.

Konoha The Steed: Neigh! *Jean Style B)*

Oh the way, she met a very sweet couple. So sweet, her tonsil ached. She asked for the directions to the evil tower.

Prince Ayano: Um, if I may interrupt.. can I ask for directions to the evil tower?

Seto: Why yes of course. It's just straight ahead.

Marry: Would you like some tea?

Prince Ayano: Why thank you!

After the prince was finish drinking her tea, she started her journey once more. She finally arrived at her destination, the evil tower.

Prince Ayano: I'm finally here..

She tied her steed, Konoha to a nearby branch and gave him negima.

Prince Ayano: You stay here, okay?

The prince entered the tower. What tremendous stairs she found! It would take her hours to get to the top. Luckily she met the demon's henchman, Ene.

Ene The Henchman: If you want, you can take the elevator over there to the right.

Prince Ayano looked to the right and there she found an elevator! What luck!

Prince Ayano: Wow their majesties' luck did work.

And so the prince took the elevator and she arrived at the top in no time. The demon and the princess was about to be wedded.

Prince Ayano: Stop the wedding!!

Azami The Priest: Lololol. I'm outta here.

Kuroha The Demon: *gasps* Could it be? You're the princess' savior?

Prince Ayano: Ahh yes you can say that..

Kuroha The Demon: So after this, I assume you'd be asking for the princess' hand?

Prince Ayano: Uhm ahh... No.. I just want so save him.

Kuroha The Demon: Nonsense. Let's make a deal, why don't we both marry Princess Shintababes over here?

Prince Ayano: No... I!

Kuroha The Demon: Say it.. Your true desires!

Prince Ayano: I JUST WANT HIM TO STOP LICKING SODAS. 'KAY?!

Kuroha The Demon: Yes! Your true feelings, exposed! Wait what, he licks sodas?

Prince Ayano: Yes and it makes me sad! TT^TT Oh and he also.. kill snakes.

Kuroha The Demon: F*ck it all.

Princess Shintaro: AUGH! *b*tch slaps Kuroha*

Kuroha The Demon: *becomes unconscious*

Prince Ayano: Come on let's go!

Princess Shintaro: I'll be there in a sec!

The princess left something in front of Kuroha the demon.

Princess Shintaro: Alright, I'm coming!

The prince and the princess rode the steed and safely returned home. The two got married afterwards.

Azami The Priest: New job, lololol. You may now kiss the bride.

Princess Shintaro: *licks lips*

Prince Ayano: Umm, no thanks..

The prince carried the princess bridal style and frolicked in the fields.

Momo The Villager: Hurray for the newly wed!

Hibiya The Villager: IDGAF.

---

Kuroha The Demon: *wakes up* Uhh.. umm?

There was a can of soda and a note in front of Kuroha. The note had words written on it 'Bruh, lick this. It'll make you happy.'

Kuroha The Demon: *eyes twinkling* Thank You, Shintababes.

LOLOLOLOL THE END.