Christmas Spirit

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

Merry Christmas Everybody! :D

The Spirit of Christmas, have you felt it yet? Being under the mistletoe beside someone you love. Eating together with our family. Giving and receiving gifts. The thing that could make us feel the spirit of Christmas the most is when we help our neighbors. When we share our blessings to them. Isn't that right... Shintaro?

Shintaro: NO, NO, NO!!!

Kido: You damned neet! Learn how to share! Do you even know what's sharing?!?!

Shintaro: Shar- Sharing?

A/N: Gravity Falls Reference

Kido: You really don't know, eh?

Shintaro: Uhh well..

Kido: JUST GIVE AWAY YOUR SODAS! Each of us contributed for the donations we will be giving to the orphanage, what about you, huh?

Shintaro: They can have all the things I have! But never will they get.... MY SODAS.

Kido: You don't even own anything.

Shintaro: I do have...

Kido: What?

Shintaro: Ayano..

Kido: You're giving her away?!

Ayano: Shin?!?!

Shintaro: Yeah, give her away!

Kido: Dammit, no! Just give yiur sodas already!

Shintaro jumped out of the window. He calls it Parkour.

Shintaro: You'll never take me alive!

Kido: ... That damned neet.

---

Shintaro walked down the road and saw lots of people gathering in front of a house. He quickly joined the gathering to look what took the people's interest.

Random Person: Would you look at that, this family is nice enough to let the orphans from the orphanage eat with them.

Tons of orphans came out of a van and went inside the house. The owner of the house welcomed them as they entered.

Random Person 2: Ahh yes. They felt the Spirit of Christmas and they realized that the thing they could do at least was to let their brothers and sisters eat and rejoice on the day of Christmas.

Random Person: Just seeing this, makes my heart even see the true meaning of Christmas.

Shintaro: I wish I was an orphan.

Shintaro left and walked down the pathway once again.

Random Person 2: I don't think that person felt the Christmas Spirit.