Two Thousand Thank You's

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

Thank You For 2k reaaaads! >w< EHM LOL, IT'S MORE THAN 2k READS NOW. I LOVE YOU EVERYONE ~ ;u;

ALSO LOL, Zedzzzz ... REQUESTED A YAOI ONE-SHOT. Also my friend, Andie ... OtakuChimez WHOLOVESYAOISOMUCH. I think Zed wanted a Kuroha and Shinaro yaoi fanfic?... While Andie.. agreed to anything as long as it's yaoi? -.-

EVEN IF I'M PRETTY SURE I'M MAKING ENOUGH KUROSHIN ONE SHOTS HERE EYY? Ahaha.

Marry: MORE BL!!!!!!!!!

Hush, Marry. Hush. Anyways, here's a... SOMEWHATRELATABLESTORNOTTHATIREALLYCANRELATEORSOMETHINGBUTIDOKNOWPEOPLEWHOCANRELATE yaoi oneshot lolol. I (do not actually) regret this.

#StopBullying

---

I was once a victim of a certain act called bullying.

I was bullied for my pale white skin, some other kids claimed that I was already dead.

My amber eyes that would sometimes turn into red, they claimed that I was some kind of vampire.

The yellow circles in the corner of my cheek, they said that I was some kind of robot.

Especially my overall personality.

I was timid, anti-social, pessimistic, and it wasn't easy for me to trust anyone. So my classmates didn't trust me back.

They said I wasn't a normal human being.

They were in fact, correct. I'm a human snake.

I never chose this life. It chose me. How unlucky am I?

"Hey, we need to get back to class soon. You comin' or what?" My friend called me.

"Coming." I said as I ran towards him.

The only person who was with me was my only friend, Shintaro Kisaragi.

He too did become a victim to bullying but he stood up for himself, ignored the bullies and moved on with his life. He never got bullied ever again.

He's kinda like a hero but I never admitted that he was my hero.

"..." I watched as they stepped on my books and pens. "You done yet?" I asked.

"Now don't act all tough on us when you're really scared. You'll never change the fact that you're a loser! Hahaha!" They laughed as they continued trashing my things.

"Hey you bastards, let him be." A boy with black hair who seemed to be in the same age as me said.

"Oh so losers help losers now, huh? Want a fight?!" The bullies faced the boy.