Bury The Secrets

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

These cruel people... Zedzzzz  and OtakuChimez said that the one-shot I made for them was not enough and kept asking for a kiss... ._. BUT THIS IS A PECK.

ANDTHEOTHERONETHEREAHEMAHEMWANTEDAONE-SHOTBEYONDTHISFLUFFIWILLBEMAKINGLIKEWUTIAIN'TMAKINGLEMONSBRUH.

And so here it is. I know you guys are tired of KuroShin so here's SetoKano/KanoSeto... I don't really know. Well, anyways, enjoy.

Marry: BL!

Oh also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Zedzzzz !!! Happy Birthday Squid-sama! Me likey fishies. XD

---

//Cemetery

Kano: Oi, Seto! Help me in digging! How can we bury this.. this thing!!! If we can't even dig a deep hole!!!

Seto: Coming! Coming! I looked for shovels you see!

Seto showed Kano the shovels he found.

Kano: Whaaat?! We already have shovels here?! Ugh whatever! Come on! We need to finish this quickly!

Seto: But the crows said they would help...!

Kano: ._. CROWS?!?! WHAAAAT?! UGH WHATEVER. LET'S JUST DIG!

Seto: *Snow White's voice calling the birds insert here*

Loads of crows have risen from the trees and towards the Kano and Seto.

Kano: WOAAAAAAAAAH!

With the crows going towards them, Kano's instincts acted and dragged Seto to hide in the storage room.

They were facing each other. Seto was pinned to the wall by Kano.

Seto: The crows were just about to greet us!

Kano: You call that a greeting?! It almost proceeded to murder! And maybe even suffocation!

Seto: They just wanted to help.. I just wanted to help...

Kano: Ah geez, Seto. *sighs*

Seto: ...

Kano: Alright. I'm sor-

*CLACK CLACK*

The crows threw rocks above the roof.

The sound startled Kano that made him fall forwards into..

Chu ~

Seto's lips.

Kano: *surprised*

After a second that their lips touched, Kano backed away quickly.

Seto: Don't be afraid Kano.. I told you, they only wanted to help.

Kano: Seto..

As their lips almost touched again, a loud *BANG* was heard and the two boys quickly pushed each other to the opposite side.

Kido: What are you guys doing here?!
I was done preparing dinner and you two were missing! Ene tracked you using her tracker and it said that you two are here. Also...

Kano and Seto gulped as Kido showed them a piece of paper.

Kido: Were you guys just about to bury this to the ends of the earth so that I wouldn't be able to see it?

Kano and Seto gulped again.

Kido: Even if this was buried... I WAS ABOUT TO FIND IT ANYWAY 'CAUSE THERE WAS AN EFFIN' PHOTOCOPIED PAPER OF THIS IN YOUR ROOM, KANO!!!!

Kano: No there isn't... Wait... WELL HOW DARE YOU GO INTO MY ROOM!

Kido: Don't you do that to me! Come on let's go home!

Kido dragged the two boys by their ear as they started to walk the path towards their home.

The End.

EXTENDED ENDING:

The thing written on the paper was

"The fat ugly tomboy brick (flat-chested) horse must dieeee!

- Kano and Seto"

The paper was indestructible. Lololol.

ALRIGHT. I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE THING YOU EXPECTED BUT I GRANTED YOUR WISHES YOU GUYS! THE KISS/PECK IS HERE LOL. I hope you enjoyed. This is my gift for you. XDDD