Marry's hidden BL books

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬⏩🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

This is a sequel for Hideout Chores (part two)

Kuroha (version turning gay for Shintababes)

Marry (version still hating on Kuroha)

Kuroha: It's time for revengeeeeeeee!!!!

Kuroha sneaked into Marry's room.

Kano: You probably shouldn't be in there. That place is this hideout's hellhole.

Kuroha: I thought all of you were out, and you told me to guard the hideout?

Kano: Speaking of all of us going out, I shouldn't be in here. *grin*

Kuroha: Ahh yeah.

Kano: Well, it must be fate for me to meet you here to warn you. But well, you don't wanna listen to me so, good luck. I need to go. Bye bye!

Kano left.

Kuroha: Psh. What a waste of time. Anyways, where was I?

Author-chan: You were just about to enter the hideout's hellhole.

Kuroha: It ain't hell. I'm the one who lives in hell!

Azami: It isn't hell!!!

Kuroha: Weird, old woman. Anyways, stop bothering me!

Kuroha proceeded into Marry's room. As the door creaked, Kuroha sensed a dark aura.

Kuroha: Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, after all.

Kuroha shook the curtains to see if whether there were still some of Marry's BL books left.

He knew Marry hid them, since her hiding spot was easy to be discovered.

Kuroha thought Marry hid her books in her hair.

Kuroha: That clever little brat!

A ripped piece of paper flew in front of Kuroha. It was filled with BL moments...

Another flew to his feet again. He searched for the source. UNDER THE BED.

Kuroha: The saying 'monsters are under your bed' is definitely true. Hohohoho!

Kuroha looked under the bed. BL PARADISE!!!

Kuroha: Waaaah!!!! Time to burn this paradise!!!

After a feeeeeeeeew hours.

*door creaking*

Marry: I sense a trespasser...

Kuroha: Need to burn. Need to burn.
Need to burn.

Kuroha was reading Marry's BL books.

Marry: Kyaaa?!

Kuroha was still focused on a BL book. Entitled 'KuroShin Volume Three'.

Kuroha: Need to burn..... need to burn.... this paradise......

Marry: (I actually don't ship KuroShin but ehh, it's still BL so..) You enjoying?

Kuroha: Ha?! DEMON!!!

Marry: Well I'm actually a Medusa but if you insist that I'm a demon... *maniacal laugh* MUWAHAHAHA.

Kuroha: This... This... This Paradise is demonic!!!! Everything is related to Satan!!!!

Marry: You're also a demon, why hate your fellow demonic things? But oh, you enjoyed it didn't you?

Kuroha: Ehh uhm... this is more evil. And well I can't disagree to that.

Marry: Then you're welcome to my paradise anytime.

Kuroha: Really?

Marry: Yeah. AFTER YOU DIE!!!! WHY'D YOU TRESPASS AGAIN?!?!?!

Kuroha: Waaah! No, wait! I have an offering, BL Queen.

Kuroha handed KuroShin BL books to Marry.

Marry: Ah!

Kuroha: I bought those to read them. I'll just offer it to you because I still want to read that KuroShin volume three. And to be able to do that, I need to share my paradise with yours. So, friends?

Marry was so touched.

Marry: BL FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Kuroha: Yay!

Marry: What did you mean by 'burn this paradise' a while ago?

Kuroha: Ahh well, I was about to burn your BL books for revenge. But ehh, we're friends now, right? It's not such a big deal now is it?

Marry: ...

Kuroha: BL friend?

Marry: DIEEEEEEEE. You can hurt me, but you can never hurt my BL books!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so, Marry and Kuroha played tag for a feeeeeeeeew hours. The winner was Marry. Kuroha forfeited and was beaten up.