Sodas Are Precious ch.2

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↪️⬅️↙️↖️⬆️◀️🔼⏪⏫⤴️⤵️⏬🔽▶️⬇️↗️↘️➡️↩️

* リピート *

What, Again?! Author-chaaaaaan?!

* リピート *

Ugh. Who's wasting soda this time? -.-

* リピート *

*insert epic opening here. Piw piw piw*

Sodas Are Precious ch. 2
ii. Soda is Unwanted?!?!

I did some research on Ayano Tateyama. It looks like soda killed her parents. Soda had poison that time when her parents drank it.

SODA IS BAD?!?!

Of course not. Only when it has those chemicals.

It does have chemicals, though.

OMG NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION, SELF. //slaps self

:( //gets slapped by self

"Why are you slapping yourself," Ayano Tateyama... "Weirdo?" has arrived.

"Says the one who stalks me," I glared at her. "Weirdo."

She laughed. "Me? Stalking you?!" She smiled. "How did you know? I was keeping it as a secret.."

.A. //slaps self

I walked away and looked back at her with a smirk. "You're going to die," A DRAMATICAL PAUSE "Weirdo."

Why do we have nicknames for each other now?

* リピート *

She laughed. "Me? Stalking you?!" She smiled. "How did you know? I was keeping it as a secret.."

What the...

"What, amazed by my beauty?" She smirked at me.

I looked around. Who would be wasting soda this time...

"Well, goodbye." She left going the opposite way of mine and on purposely bumped someone holding a.. "*looks back and smirks*"

Soda. A very precious soda.

... *sighs* It won't repeat again. Is something wrong with my ability?!

---

*turns on television*

"Reporting news. Soda has been banned all over the entire world!!! The reason for this was because of a given statement by a young high schooler girl. We're going to hide her by the name... RedScarfRulez."

That name is oddly VERY FAMILIAR.

"I am REDSCARFRULEZ. When I was very young, .... well kinda like a month ago, my parents died because of soda! With just one sip they fell to the floor and vomited rainbows!!!! *fake crying insert here* Help me ban all the sodas!"

*audible gasp*  Grrrrr I know who it is.

---

//City Dump

Okay I just have to stop the men from throwing all the banned sodas!

*sneak sneak sneak*

"Alright. Backward, backward, a little bit more! Now move your hips to the side! And shake that boooty!"

What is wrong with the workers here...

"DROP IT!"

A beat suddenly dropped. Dun dun dun dun bmp bmp uh huh uh huh.

"Alright, open the hatch!" The worker signalled the driver to drop all the sodas in the hole.

As the sodas were about to be thrown...

* リピート *

Okay I know what they're gonna do. Now, I just have to stop them.

But really though... That little skit just to get more screen time is just too.... ._. Indecent. Or should I say, Kuroha-like.

Kuroha and indecent are definitely synonyms.

"Alright! Open the-"

"WAIT A SECOND!" I shouted as loud as I can.

"Huh what what"

"THINK ABOUT THE FAMILIES OF THOSE SODAS YOU'RE DESTROYING!!!" I raised my fist into the air. "BRING BACK THE SODAS."

I was expecting a "YEAH WOOHOO BRING BACK THE SODAS"

But like, they... threw the sodas in the hole.

* リピート *

I gotta do everything the hard way,  huh?

I looked around the dump and picked up a rock. I threw the rock at the window of the truck and made myself a distraction.

"What was that?!"

As the driver left the truck to investigate, I made my way in and drove the truck away from the dump.

"HEY HEY!!!!!"

I looked outside the window and glared at the workers. "YOU DO NOT CARE FOR THE CHILDREN!"

With that, I made my way to the end of the city to hide all the sodas I have saved. As I was about to park the truck, I saw more soda trucks going even further the city.

We all know what'all happen if I don't save them.

Welp. Guess I got a job to finish.

*smirks*

Uh so this took a while WAHAHAHAHA. WELL, okay. Bye.