Part 1

I wiped my tears and sat up from my bed, maybe this party could take my mind of things, hopefully. I covered my bruises with concealer, not that anyone would care anyway. I was going to meet my best friend, Alexa, but even she doesn't know about my bruises - no one does. I stumbled down the stairs putting on my shoe, when my dad stopped me.

"Where r u going sweetie?" He asked me"
"Uhh party with Alexa" I responded while putting on my coat.
I didn't even wait for his response, he would say yes, he always does. I liked it when he was like this. It was cold but I only had to go across the street. I opened the door and the music filled my ears. I regretted it immediately as I saw tom, this was his party but I couldn't leave Alexa. Tom was talking to his friends but saw me. Shit. I looked away but could see him walking for here. I have no interest in tom what so ever, he treated girl like objects. He even got his way with Alexa, I had warned her but she didn't listen. It was just me, only me, who hasn't slept with him. I didn't think it bothered him but apparently it did. My thoughts were interrupted by tom.

"Hey y/n, I'm glad you could make it." He told me
"Glad I could come." I said flashing a quick smile.
We made eye contact it made me nervous and I hated the fact that he had that effect on me. I walked away to Alexa, who was drunk so there was no point of trying to have fun here.

"Ynnnn your hereeeee!" She slurred
"Yep but seems like u had some fun without me" I said pouring my self a drink
I looked up and she was gone, I saw her holding some guys hand and leading him up the stairs. I pushed through the people and ran up the stairs. I opened the first door but it was empty. Opened another, again empty. I opened a third one and quickly stopped.

*toms POV*

I heard the door open and I turned around. It was...y/n. I smirked at her when I caught her staring at me shirtless.
"Like what you see?" I asked her
"No, why are u even shirtless." She responded rolling  her eyes.
"Some idiot spilled his drink on me, why are u up here?"
"That's none of your concern." She told me and she closed the door
I caught myself smiling after she left but snapped myself out of it. I couldn't catch feelings for another girl. Not again. I put on a shirt and went downstairs, just in time to see her leave. She was dragging a girl out the door. It made me upset, but I told myself it was just because she was the only girl I haven't slept with.
The next morning was Monday, the day went by pretty fast. I had 7 classes with y/n and in all of them I was staring at her. It was 9th period, the last period of day, and I had it with her. We were getting new partners in science for some dumb project, but I didn't care I'd make someone do it for me. A bunch other bunch people got called and it was me and y/n left. Me and her were partners for the rest of the year. I sat next to her as she rolled her eyes.
"Guess were partners." I told her
"Guess so" She said once again rolling her eyes
"You roll ur eyes to much" I told her
She giggled telling me to shut up. The whole time I was staring at her and I didn't care if she noticed. The bell rang and she grabbed her stuff about to leave. I grabbed her hand and she turned to look me.
"Can I have ur number?...you know to work on the project." I asked her.
"Ya sure" she told me as I handed her my phone. She typed her number and left. I had to keep telling myself that I wouldn't fall for her but I don't think can.

Hope u like it so far sorry it's boring but the next chapter will be interesting.