Chapter Forty-One (41) - Final Chapter

Chapter 41- Final Chapter

-Please listen to the song on the side. You might need to listen to it twice throughout reading the chapter, since it is not a short chapter. Thank you very much,and enjoy!! :)

*Editing*

Samantha’s P.O.V

Days passed and I am feeling a little better after running away, getting sick and the death of my family. I have my breakdown moments but I need to be strong in order to get through this hardship.

 I need to call Nate soon in order for us to meet up. I cannot wait for that day to come for me to see him again. I was looking threw an old photo album I found stuffed under the mattress in the room. It was my family’s photo album. There was a picture of mom and I, apple picking when I was around one.

 I smiled at the picture and felt tears build up in my eyes and hit the picture. I quickly wiped it off the picture not wanting it to be ruined. I placed the album back where it was and I took the picture and placed it in the nightstand drawer.

 I went downstairs to ask Marcus and the rest if I could meet up with him since they do not like me leaving this mansion because it is not safe. I sighed and looked for them they were sitting in the kitchen eating ice cream.

“Hey.” I mumbled as I sat down on the chair and looked at them.

“Hey dear, want some ice cream. It is really good!” Marcus said but it sounded more like ‘goof.’

“No thanks I was wondering if I could meet up with Nate soon.” I told him. He just nodded his head and continued to eat his chocolate ice cream. I guess we both have the same preference.

“Okay…can I have the phone so I could call him?” I asked as he just nodded and muffled to not tell him yet. I just nodded back and took the phone from him and left the room.

I dialed his number and waited he answered but he did not say anything. I kept saying hello Nate it is me Sam, but he did not answer. After a bit I got a text from him.

“Hey Sam sorry I could not pick up. I am with my grandma she is really ill. =( . I am with her at her mansion. If you want you could come here and we could talk since I will not be able to leave just in case she needs me. Text back soon! Miss you!  xo”

I quickly texted back poor him I feel awful. Yes I do not like his grandma since she is with Jessica but she is still his grandma.

“I am so sorry to hear Nate. Of course I will meet up. See you soon! (:” I pressed send and it showed that he has received it.

After a bit he replied back with a heart. It made me smile. I quickly went back to the kitchen and told them what has happened.

“I do not think it is a good idea though Sam.” Marcus argued with me.

“I know but I need to see him though! He needs me Marcus.” I replied back.  I looked at Dylan and Lauren and they looked upset.

“I will take her!” Dylan said.

“No! Sam will not go to the witch’s house, Heidi might hurt my baby.” Marcus said.

“Baby? I am 21 Marcus…” I replied back and rolled my eyes.

“Still a baby. Anyway, if I let her go I am going.” He said as he scratched his forehead.

“Please! Pleaseee!” I begged dragging the word.

“Okay, okay stop doing that it is giving me a headache. But, if I feel like it is not safe even if we get there I am not letting you go got it?” He said seriously.