Chapter Fourteen (14)

Chapter  14:

**Editing**

Samantha’s P.O.V

“Um-excuse me, you went the wrong way.” I said slowly but my heart was beating a thousand times per second. God please make it be a mistake, not an abduction.

“Oh I am sorry Miss, I probably missed the turn I will go straight down this street than make a left.” He said smoothly but something does not sound right, I need to get out of this car fast.

“O-oh okay” I said trying to act normal but I stuttered, which of course is not good. He will probably think I know. Alright Samantha you need to breathe, the door is not locked you can jump out just act cool, play it cool Samantha! I took a deep breath, and went to open the door and it locked shut. I looked up and he was smirking from the rear mirror. My breath hitched and I could not move. I Samantha Maria Fort is in deep trouble.

“Thought you could run away Samantha, good try darling. You will never escape now. Try to escape one more time and I swear to God, you will pay and that poor little family of yours too.”  He said smirking. I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face. He can’t hurt my family, someone please help me!

“I w-won’t run please don’t hurt my family, I beg you!” I pleaded with the unknown man in front. He was wearing a black sweater and jeans with a black cap. He had blonde hair but I could not see his full face the only thing I saw was his blue eyes. I looked at him and stared at him so I know how he looks like so I could report him for kidnapping me, but after a minute I quickly looked away, he was intimidating.

“Now Samantha, I am not going to hurt you. I actually have nothing to do with you, but of course take you to a certain destination and keep you there until I have other orders. So be a good person and do not make me regret not hurting you because believe me it will not be hard for me."

“Okay.” I said trying to keep myself calm, I remember reading if you get kidnapped to stay calm or something like that I can’t think straight right now. But all I know is that I need to escape and fast.

The rest of the car ride was quiet and all I could hear is the sound of the engine and the other cars driving by us, I wanted to make some type of movement to get their attention but he was looking at me and observing my action like a predator, well he is one. We finally arrived to our destination and the sun seems to be rising which means it was already after dawn, and I now can’t run because this place had many guards and people waiting at the door. The door I was sitting by opened and I looked up and it was that man,

“Get up, let’s go! Don’t you dare make a stupid move Sam, You will regret it!” He said to me as he pulled me up.

“Don’t call me that.” I said through my teeth and I glared at him. He just laughed and shook his head as he tried leading me inside the house. I looked around and I kicked his knee and he fell to the ground and I began to run so fast. I heard him shout and growl ‘get that girl, get that girl!!’I kept running and running trying to catch my breath, my lungs were burning but that did not stop me, I can’t let him hurt me. Oh my god, my family, he’s going to hurt them because I ran away. Please God help me, help me!! I prayed as I continued running maybe I will find someone to help me nearby, I kept running and running until I bumped into someone. I looked up to ask them to help me, and god I wish I didn’t, it was him.

“Oh dear, dear Samantha! Thought you could get away?  You will pay, and that darling is a promise!” He growled as he threw me over his shoulder. I started to hit his back but he did not stop.

“Stop!” He warned. I stopped hitting him and went limp. Getting ready to face my death, this man is crazy he is going to kill me! We arrived back to the house and I was thrown in a room that had green walls but no furniture except a blanket. I sighed and glared up at him, I pushed all my fear away and I was strong now, I need to escape again.

“Samantha, Samantha… What should I do now, you ran away when I told you not to, hmm, maybe send someone to hurt poor Lisa,darling?” He asked as he grinned. No, he’s going to hurt mom.

“Please no, please. I am sorry, I won’t run again I promise sir, I beg you leave my family out of this I beg you!” He just shook his head and left the room. I put my hands on my face and began to cry, it was my fault my family is going to get hurt, I should have not ran. I was so tired and exhausted from not sleeping all night, crying and running away. I grabbed the blanket that had pretty flowers on it, and wrapped it around myself and fell asleep in deep sleep thinking of home and Nathaniel. I should have not left the party like that; maybe if I stayed longer I would not be in this mess.

                                                                            *****

“Samantha, get up.” Someone called me but ignored them I was too tired. I heard someone chuckle afterwards.

I opened my eyes to see who it was and I saw that face again, I jumped up quickly and moved away from him.

“Here eat this.” He said as he pushed a plate of food towards me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“How do I know you did not poison this food?” I questioned him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and said, “Don’t eat it then, but, I promise it’s not poisoned.” He walked out of the room and I was left staring at this plate of pancakes and glass of water. My stomach growled which was a sign, telling me to eat it. I ate the pancakes and drank the whole glass of water, I was very thirsty. I wiped my mouth with my hand and stood up and looked around to see if there was a way to escape. The windows were closed shut and there was no way to open them and the room was facing the forest so one is going to see me. I sighed and closed my eyes thinking of the good memories I had taken for granted before this has happened. I smiled at the memories hoping I could re-live them than be here.

                                                                                 **********

Hours passed and that man has not  returned yet,  I only left the room when I went to the washroom but someone else opened the door. He had a mask on so I could not tell how he looked like. I was going crazy sitting in this room staring at the green walls. I began to trace the flower pattern on the blanket, it was better than just staring at nothing. While being in my little world tracing the flowers I heard the door open and I looked up and it was the man. I like to call him Black, since his outfit was that colour and was the main thing I noticed bout him. He brought with him food; I am guessing it was dinner, since the sun was setting. He looked at me and shook his head laughing. I gave him a questioned look but he just waved his hand. He placed a plate of pasta and water in front of me as he took a seat in front of me on the floor.

I looked at him and he just looked back at me and narrowed his eyes then asked: “Do you know why you are here Samantha?”

I shook my head no, and he just nodded his head and continued, “Well first you said to leave your family out of this right Sam?” He asked.

“I did, none of them have anything to do with you kidnapping me. Now, please tell me why I am here. Why can’t I just go home?” I asked and pleaded with him as I looked down.

“Oh Samantha, seems like you have been living under a rock, dear. Of course your family has everything to do with it.” He said smoothly.

I looked quickly up at him and was in shock what did he mean by that my family has done nothing wrong, why is he blaming them.” W-what do you mean Sir?” I stuttered looking at him waiting for the answer.

“Everything Samantha, they are the reason you are here.” He said standing up,I looked up at him about to burst into tears what does he mean by that.

“I do not know what you mean please tell me, I beg you.” I looked up at him with tears starting to well up in my eyes.

“In time Samantha, in time. You have nothing to do with this, you are just bait. Oh and by the way Samantha, call me, X.” He said smirking and winking at me and he left the room.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!