Chapter Thirty-Three (33)

Chapter 33

*Editing*

*Marcus picture on the side,played by David Bautista

Marcus’s P.O.V

“Nathaniel who?” I asked her as I continued to pat her back.

“Nathaniel lee, he is my boss.” Samantha said and continued to cry.

“You mean this Nathaniel?” Dylan asked as he came up to us and showed a picture of their son to Samantha.

“Y-yeah, do you know him too?” She asked looking at Dylan.

“Oh my God.” He said as he stood up and started to pace.

“W-what did I do something wrong?” Samantha asked not knowing what was going on.

“No you did nothing wrong, but we need to tell you something before you call him, okay?” I told her as I led her to the sofa and kept my arm around her shoulder.

“O-okay.” She said unsure of what was going on. Lauren brought a cup of water for Samantha and sat back down beside her husband.

“T-thank you.” Samantha said as she took a sip of her water.

Dylan and Lauren explained everything to Samantha about how Nathaniel is their son and how they got into drugs and neglected him. Also, how they wish he could forgive them.

“So… One of your parents took him in, Melissa Lee?” Samantha asked.

“Melissa Lee never heard of her.” Dylan said confused.

“He calls her grandma, she is in her sixties, average height she is friends with Mrs.Kortin.” Samantha said confused.

After a while all of our eyes widen minus Sam, because she does not know anything.

“Oh my god, she is not his grandma. She took him in for revenge against us, so she could hurt him. Mrs.Kortin and her work together in a gang.”Lauren said mumbling.

“W-what? I know now that Mrs.Kortin is bad because she did kill Ben…” Sam said and got quiet remembering him. I rubbed her back and whispered, “You are okay.”

She gulped and nodded her head, “…but I thought the grandma was good and innocent. What about Krysten?” She asked.

“Krysten?” I asked with my eyebrow raised.

“Yeah she is her daughter…Also engaged to Nate.” She said sadly, does she like him?

 Dylan and Lauren both said at the same time, “WHAT?!”

Samantha jumped from the sudden loudness and sat back down. She took a deep breath and nodded her head.

“She is nice and I know she likes Nate. I am not sure if she is like her mom. Her mom is just, scary?” She said more like a question and closed her eyes. Every time she remembers her she seems to be zoned out and afraid. I think after what she witnessed what happened with Ben she started to fear that pathetic witch.

“She has a brother named Hunter, he is very nice. We talked couple of times, but he is from a different mom. He visits Krysten a lot and they are great siblings. Just like Marissa…” She said as her eyes began to tear. “I miss her so much.” She whispered as she began cry.

“I know Sam, I know honey.” I said as I hugged her and rubbed her back. Poor girl, she’s been crying for hours. Well you cannot blame her she figured out that her whole family died today. Well almost whole family she still has me.

“Why did she die? She was only ten; she did not even live life. I promised her that I was going to visit during the winter break and we would go snowboarding, but she is gone.” She said slurring from all the crying.

“I know darling. She is watching over you right now.” I repeated myself not knowing what to tell her. I am really not the best with all the comforting, but I will try my best for her.

“Y-ou think so Marcus?” She asked with hiccups as she looked up at me.

“Of course, and I know she does not want to see you like this. She wants you to remember her but not do this to yourself Sam.” I told her with a sad smile.

She nodded her head and pulled out of my hug. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

“I need to wash my face and take a little nap. Excuse me.”She said.

I nodded my head and replied, “Alright darling, do not take so long. We are going to have breakfast soon.”

 She also nodded her head and made her way upstairs leaving the room quiet.

“Wow she took it awful! Poor Sammy!” Dylan exclaimed.

“Sammy?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Well, yeah it is her nickname right?” I just nodded my head and laughed at him.

“I cannot believe Heidi John, she is playing the role of Melissa, and she is crazy!” Lauren said as she shook her head.

“Mrs.Kortin and her will get it, I promise. They will pay for making my Sam, Nate and everyone else suffer and deal with pain. I promise.” I said as I growled. I am starting to feel myself getting angry again. Thank God Sam is not around to see this; I do not want her to see this side of me. It will only make her afraid and everything worse.

“Calm down Marc, you do not want to do something you will regret.” Dylan warned me. I nodded my head and took couple of deep breaths. I decided to go to the workout room to let out my anger on the punching bag instead of someone. If I do not, it will only build up and I will lose control.

“I am going to go do some punches. I will be back in a bit. If you hear Sam or if she needs anything just call me, please.” I said and looked at them. I will do anything for her to forgive me and so we can become family. Since we technically only have each other left.

“Sure man, no problem.” Dylan answered. I smiled at him and went to vent my anger before I go check up on Sam, so I do not get angry like I did before.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!