Chapter Thirty-Two (32)

Chapter 32

*Editing*

-Photo of Nathaniel, played by Matt Lanter.-

Also: dont forget to listen to the song on the side, while reading the chapter :)

Nathaniel’s P.O.V

I guess my bad habits of coping have yet again returned. I began to smoke trying to forget all the stress and problems I have in my life. I am already done my first pack and I cannot stop myself.

 I have not smoked like this since I was in high school when I finally understood that my parents chose drugs over their own son. I was a teen that wanted to have their parents growing up and being there for them for support and guidance. My parents were in prison dealing with their drug habits. They neglected me and left me to fend on my own at the age of six! They even told my grandma that they wanted nothing with a useless bratty boy.

I sighed as I lit another cigarette and took a deep puff and let it out. I began to cough from the amount of smoke I inhaled but I did not care. They ran away from my prison since grandma told me about them escaping. I shook my head; I will not let them get to me anymore.

Yeah, they ran away but they will get caught again and get thrown back into prison, where they belong. I have other things to deal with, then think about the people who I despise calling my parents. I will live my life the way I want it and I will not let anyone interfere anymore, not even my grandma.

I leaned my head against the cement wall of the convenient store that I brought the cigarettes from and dropped the lit cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. I threw away the second pack I bought in the trash can and began to walk. I have been standing here for almost an hour. My grandma has been calling my cell phone but I keep ending the call, not wanting to answer her or anyone. I want to be alone for now.

I placed my hands in my pockets continued to walk until I reached a beautiful pond. I remembered the only person I wish was here with me. Samantha.

 I miss her so much, I wish she was here and everything would be okay. I miss our talks, our little arguments and mostly her company.

 I would not care about what grandma thinks, I would run away with Sam and marry her.

We would have our own little family and live in small town away from all the problems of the world. She is the only person I ever loved. I hope she is okay and not hurt. Every time I think of her being hurt my heart breaks because I cannot be there saving her. I cannot be the one to shield her and take away every pain she is going through.

I keep wondering if she figured out what has happened to her family. I want to be the shoulder she cries on and the person to comfort her and tell her that everything will be okay.

I will find you Sammy, I promise you, and I will never let you go. You are the only person who makes me feel complete. When I am with her, I forget all the pain and troubles in my life. Samantha is the only one that can make me genuinely smile and laugh from my heart and soul.

I wish I could tell her that everything is over between Krysten and I, and we could finally be with each other. I will wait forever for you Samantha, no matter how long it would take, I will wait for you.

I will find you soon and that X person will pay and everyone with him will too. They will pay for taking you away from me and everyone that you love. They will pay for every tear they made you shed and every pain you went through. Time will tell and soon you will be near.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!