Chapter Twenty-Four (24)

Chapter 24

Mrs.Kortin P.O.V

**Editing**

I have not been this mad in awhile and of course he had to ruin everything! That useless man named Benjamin Lee! I know what you are thinking Lee? Well aren’t you all so smart. Yes he is related to Nathaniel and his father of course, Dylan.

He is Nathaniel’s second cousin, which I forced to join the gang and cause fright to Samantha with all those emails. I made him send her couple of them once every week or so, in order for her to know that she is not off the hook.

He refused at first but I guess the death of his cousin, Christopher made him wake up and smell the roses. Benjamin used to work for Marcus and Dylan but things got ugly and he had to join my gang with no choice.

I made him scare her until she felt helpless and weak. Then when the right time came I ordered him to kidnap her and be tough with her, with no mercy. I wanted him to install fear and hopelessness in her, but I guess he failed the mission. He failed  horribly and a horrible outcome is what he got in return.

He betrayed me and decided to help and ‘save’ her. He wanted to be the hero and save the day. Well guess what superman? I guess you lost this time, did you not? I laughed at him and his useless thinking.

His cousin Christopher wanted out and I gave him out for good, I guess Benjamin really missed him.

My face was turning crimson and I glared at his body that lay in front of me. I wanted to step on him and I just decide to spit on him. Pathetic and weak, does not have the tough heart to be in a gang.

He was too soft, I remember seeing him cry when his cousin died and he used cry when I would harm people in front of him. He did not belong in the gang, no wonder he let Samantha go, he could not deal with seeing her suffer.

What a cry baby he was, at least the world does not have to deal with him anymore. More space for new people, that somewhat deserve to live.

I should have not trusted him with that. At least I got rid of him! Who in the world does he think he is letting that girl go, without asking me!? Other members of the gang saw him letting that pathetic Samantha go and he made up with her, how cute! They shared a good-bye hug! It makes my dark heart sick!

 He disobeyed me and did not think twice about his action.

He paid the price and oh, how much she is going to pay, as well. She is going to wish she never stepped a foot out of that house. She is going to pay for letting Nathaniel fall for her, and making him and Krysten fall apart.

I smirked as I thought of what I was going to do and walked away leaving Ben there on the ground. I ordered couple of the members to throw his body in the woods so it could rot and be eaten by the wolves and whatever is out there. I made some of them to go and look for Samantha she could not have gone too far now. The rest of them followed me inside of the hide out so we could discuss what has just happened and what the next step we have to do in order to get Samantha back.

I entered the gang meeting room which was located beside the kitchen. I sat on the couch and the rest of the gang stood in front of me since I am their leader. They all stood up straight with their hands behind their backs as they gave me their undivided attention. I looked at them and began to speak what we need to do next.

“Listen and listen well each and every single of you. Also, pass this message to everyone that is not here now.” I said as I pointed to each of them.

“Samantha escaped. I am so ashamed of all of you for letting that happen. This also ruined what I had planned for her!” I growled.

They all looked down and nodded their heads with shame.  They are supposed to be ashamed of themselves for not at least stopping or killing Samantha before she got away.

“We are going to let her pay and we are going to do that by paying a little visit to someone. Do not mess it up! If you do you are going to pay as much as she is, and we don’t want that to happen, hmm?” I smirked they all shook their heads ‘no.’

 “I thought so; now go get ready we are going for a small road trip today and let me tell you it is going to be a perfect and unexpected one.” I told them as I laughed and clapped my hands together.

“Wonderful, go get ready. We are leaving tonight by eight sharp.” I informed them as they quickly scrambled out of the room to get everything we need prepared.

I decided not to tell Melissa not because I do not trust her, but, because she is very annoying nowadays and I cannot stand her. Although she seems to be following everywhere and I barely pay any attention to her but she still does not stop. I have hinted it so many times for her to stop bothering me.

Sometimes I think the only way she would stop and keep her mouth shut for good, is to get rid of her too. Then I won’t have to deal with her breaking down and feeling bad for harming poor Nathaniel. She will probably tell him everything and we are then going to go down in the dirt. I will not allow myself to fail or be miserable!

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!