Chapter Twenty-Two (22)

Chapter 22:

*Editing*

Samantha’s P.O.V:

I woke up with an awful headache and looked around I was in a light blue room that had a dresser, nightstand and a bed. I stood up and automatically felt dizzy and regretted getting up. I took couple of deep breaths and saw that there was a window and it had a beautiful view to a waterfall and a forest.

I stared at it in awe; this place seems more welcoming than the last place. I am still in this dress and I probably smell awful, I have not showered in couple of days.

There was a picture on the dresser and it was of a man holding a little baby girl, that looked a lot like me. I shrugged my shoulder and continued to explore the room. There was a closet there so I opened the door and there were clothes in there that were for a woman but they seem unworn and new.

 This place is really weird, I wonder who these people are but most importantly I need to get out of here. I will not stop this time I will die trying.

After a while I heard voices outside of my door but I could not comprehend what they were saying. I quickly picked up the lamp on the nightstand ready to hit who is behind the door and make a run for it. The door knob began to turn and my heart was beating so quickly nervous yet ready to get my life back to normal, well whatever normal is actually because my life is hundred percent not normal.

The door opened and I was ready to hit the person until I heard some say “put the lamp down sweetheart we are not going to hurt you Samantha. It sounded like a woman I looked at her and froze and I don’t know why.

“W-why would I do that?” I replied stuttering, damn it. That shows weakness and I cannot show that I need to show them I am strong and fearless.

“It is because we are not going to hurt you. I promise.” She replied back sweetly but I could not believe her they all say that until you believe them. They lure you in to their traps and once you are trapped there is no way out.

“Sure you are not…” I replied looking at her and the lamp in my hand. If she takes a step closer I will not hesitate to use this as a weapon for self defense.

“Listen Samantha, I know you think we kidnapped you to hurt you. I swear we are going to take care of you not hurt you. Look I recognize you got kidnapped before as well and...” Once she said that I remembered Ben and how she killed him. All I saw was this woman’s mouth moving but I couldn’t take notice of what she was saying.

Tears started to run down my cheeks and I fell down on the floor crying. Thinking of Ben and how I was the reason he is dead. He risked his own life to let me live and be free. I closed my eyes and I could not take it anymore. Images and flashbacks of his killing started to flash before my eyes.

“It is all my fault, he is gone! It is my entire fault.” I sobbed and she looked at me shocked.

She sat down beside me on the floor and removed the lamp out of my hand and pulled me into a hug. For some reason I let her hug me. I miss being held and comforted when I am in crisis. After everything that has happened to me I need some type of console.

“It is alright sweetie, calm down. It is not your fault. I promise.” She cooed as she rocked me back and forth as she rubbed my back, drawing shapes. This gesture reminded me of my mom. I miss her so much. She is probably going crazy now if she knows I am missing. I wonder how she is and if she still is calling me and leaving me messages.

I got back to my common sense and it hit me. How does this woman know what I was talking about? Did she see it too?!

I got out of her embrace and looked at her while I asked while shaking “How do you know who I am talking about?” I looked at her but I saw her blurry from all the crying.

“Samantha we-I know a lot of things. Ben was a good guy, she on the other hand was the witch and insane. Her partner the other witch is the same exact thing.” She said and looked away from me and stared at the walls.

She sighed and stood up and went to the closet and got out some of the unworn clothes in the closet and brought them to me.

“Here sweetie, how about you take a shower, and change into these, yeah?”She said smiling and nodding her head as she gave me the clothes.

“Why are you nice to me?” I asked her. She just smiled and beckoned me to follow her. I nodded and we arrived to a beautiful big washroom.

“Take a shower and freshen up, once you are down come downstairs, okay?” She said sweetly.

I nodded my head and entered the washroom. Finally I can shower and change this dress.

I throw away the dress in the trash can since there was no use of it and went to take a shower.

After my shower I finally feel clean and not uncomfortable. I opened the cabinet beside the mirror and there was tooth paste, tooth brush, hair brush and other hygiene products. I smiled as brushed my hair and teeth since the washroom had everything in it and they were still in their packages.

I went to leave the bathroom then it hit me. Why am I so calm right now I should be running away from these people not taking showers? I sighed and decided to go downstairs and see who these people are and what they want from me if they are supposedly are not going to hurt me.

I opened the door and walked down the hallway until I saw a big staircase that took you downstairs. I started to walk down them and with every step I felt my heart beat get louder. I am not going to lie I am actually afraid.

Once my foot hit the bottom floor I took a deep breath and looked around. I started to walk around and after what felt like five minutes I arrived to what it seems to be the living room and there was two guys sitting there and that women is nowhere to be seen. I quickly hid behind the television stand and looked at them, one of them resembled the guy in the picture in the room I awoke in, but he looked older.

I hit my foot on the television stand and whimpered that hurt and they probably heard that. They looked my way and I heard them chuckle. That made me gulp and my heart was racing very quickly.

“Come out Samantha we know you are there, Hun.” The guy from the picture said. I started to shake really bad what am I going to do? Should I run away? My heart was beating so quick, my breathing was getting shallow.

I looked up and he was standing over me with the other guy with him. He went down to my level and he looked worried?

“You alright Sam? Samantha can you hear me?” He sounded anxious as he looked at the other guy and me.

 I looked up at him and managed to get out “I cannot breathe” before passing out.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

 Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!