Chapter Nineteen (19)

Chapter 19

**Editing**

-Sorry it is short but I promise the other chapters will be longer!-

Samantha’s P.O.V

“Get up Samantha” A voice that sounded the like X shouted and a felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me. I quickly got up but got dizzy from doing so, I placed my hand on my head and groaned.

“W-what do you want X?” My voice sounded raspy, I got a pretty bad cold and I am losing my voice. I looked up at him then looked down since that made my head hurt more.

“Stand up!” He demanded, as he helped me up off the ground.

“Please don’t yell my head is going to burst, please.” I begged as I rubbed my head.

He sighed and nodded his head as he left the room and returned back with a glass of water and two pills.

 “Here take these; they will help you with the head ache.” He said as he handed me them.

“Thank you.” I told him as I quickly took them and drank the whole glass of water, as well.

“Listen and listen carefully Samantha.” I nodded my head and looked up to meet his eyes and looked back down.

He lifted my chin with his finger and said, “I need you to look me in the eyes when I say this, alright?”

“Okay, okay. What do you need?” I asked trying to ignore the pain that is shooting in my head.

“Alright, I am going to let you escape tonight-”  

I cut him off by screaming “You are going to let me ou-” But I also got cut off by him placing his hand on my mouth and shushing me.

“Would you be quiet please, I don’t want anyone to hear. If they do they will stop you and you will never leave, do you hear me Sam?” I nodded my head with my eyes wide open too surprised and shocked hearing these words.

I am going to be free. Freedom, I miss you so dearly!

“I will be back in five minutes go to the washroom, wash up and you need to be quick do you hear me?!” He asked as he looked me in the eyes, while looking at them I saw sadness and pain. I wonder what is wrong with him.

“Yes-s X, I hear you. Thank you.” He just nodded his head and made a hand gesture to the door and mumbled to me to hurry up.

After I finished I returned to the room and he was there pacing back and forth. I sighed and went up to him.

“I am ready.” I whispered he looked at me and nodded his head. We went downstairs I never seen this place since I got abducted which was a week and couple days ago.

“Alright go Samantha. Run do you hear me and do not turn around. Just keep going. Good luck.”

“Thank you X” I replied and hugged him; he stiffened up but then hugged me back. I closed my eyes and smiled I am going to be free.

“You are welcome Samantha and my real name is Ben. Now go please!” I nodded my head and left his embrace.

“Bye Ben, thank you!” He smiled at me and I ran into the woods as fast as I can but then after a bit I heard screaming and shouting.

 I turned back and hid behind a huge oak tree and looked at the house and there stood Ben talking to some woman but I couldn’t see her face.

“What do you mean you cannot find her Ben?” I heard the woman shout but her voice sounded so familiar.

“She-she just was not there I am sorry!” He pleaded with her he had fear vivid in his eyes. I feel so bad now but I need to get away.

“You will be sorry Ben!! Just like how your cousin Chris was sorry. Tell him I say my regards.” She laughed evilly as she pulled out a pistol and shot him.

I gasped as I quickly looked away. She killed him she killed Ben and it is my entire fault. I covered my mouth to avoid anyone hearing my sobs.

I could not believe it he is gone. What does she mean by his cousin too, did she kill him too! My god, she is awful, so awful! My sobs got worse, as I wanted to run and try to wake him up. ‘I am so sorry Ben, I am so sorry!!’ I whispered to myself as I cried and shook.

The woman turned around and I saw her face, I gasped loudly but then covered my mouth. Oh my god this is not true. It can’t be her; she can’t be the one in charge of all this killing and kidnapping.  My cries were getting harder, I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted to leave this place, I need to get away and tell someone before she hurts more people.

A hand then was placed around my waist from the back and a cloth was placed on my mouth that smelt funny. No please tell me I am not getting kidnapped again. I started to try and get out of the grip but it was too hard to fight.

“Please let me go” I screamed and cried but it sounded muffled.

“Relax Samantha; I am not going to hurt you. I am sorry, sweet dreams.”  An unknown male voice said. That was the last thing I heard before everything became black.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Who do you guys think kidnapped Sam again??

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!