Chapter Fifteen (15)

Chapter 15:

**Editing**

Mrs.Kortin's P.O.V:

I stared at Melissa talking with Nathaniel and he told her something she was not expecting because she looked shock and angry. I really do not care; all I care about is getting revenge, even if it costs everyone’s life. Mel, she is just what do you call it, oh yes, naive; she thinks we are working on this together. She loved Nathaniel so dearly, yes he is not exactly related to her, and yes she took him in for revenge, but she loved him so much as one of her own. I had to change that so I did some “brainwashing” and she became a new and improved Mel, the one I need to help get my revenge. I care about no one, I mean no one but that one person that got taken away from me.

“Jess, I have bad news” Mel said as she came towards me. I smirked she always tells me stuff that can lead to harming the ones she once loved and she does not know that I cannot stand her.

“Oh dear, what has happened?” I said faking my concern voice, which she always believes.

“Nathaniel he is in love with Samantha, he said he was looking for her and I am guessing she has left early. I am afraid he is falling for her.” I laughed of course he loves her and it is so obvious she is so blind, maybe because she is getting old. Samantha, well let’s just say I hope he is treating her well, hope.

“Oh are you serious Mel that is not good we need to stop them or else everything will be ruined do you hear me everything!” I growled and smirked.

“Of course I will do everything in my power to make them hate each other because if they do fall in love he will leave Krysten and the plan will fail.” She said as she nodded her head and began to tap her fingers on her leg while thinking.

I nodded my head to her and walked away, I need to call Ben and see how everything is going, and hopefully he did not hurt her so much, ha-ha. I dialed his cell phone number and waited for him to reply, as in now.

“Hello Mrs.Kortin.” He replied quickly, as I thought.

“Ryan, how is everything?” I asked and looked around making sure no one is listening in to our conversation.

“Pretty well, she cries a lot and begs me to let her leave but I told her that she cannot because she is bait.” He replied I hope that is all he told her or else he will pay.

“Is that all you said Ben? Don’t you dare lie to me.” I said with an authoritive tone, since I am in charge and everything goes my way, everything.

“Y-yes, Mrs.Kortin.” He replied and stuttered, ha, he better be afraid and obey my rules because he knows what happened to his dear cousin, may his soul rest in peace. I smirked and closed the phone that was all I needed to hear. I will visit Samantha soon, very soon.

I left the building since the engagement is finally over, waste of my time but I needed it. I entered my car and sped on the highway, to get home and get some things prepared since the time is coming very soon and everyone including: Dylan, Lauren, Nathaniel, Samantha, Krysten, Marcus and Melissa will wish they were never born and never had anything to do with each other. My gang will destroy all of them, we are an unknown gang to the law they do not know we exist but they know Marcus’s gang. That is the way I like it, out of the spot light. I pressed the gas more as I rolled down the window letting the refreshing wind calm me down.

Brandon’s P.O.V:

“Brandon honey has Hunter returned yet from New York?” Tracy asked as she entered the kitchen where I was sitting and eating my breakfast. It was seven in the morning and I was getting ready to leave for work since my shift starts at eight o’clock. I work as a police officer and have been working since Krysten was born.

“No dear, he is staying until Monday.” I replied, I hope he is doing well and Krysten too. I miss her so much. She is so grown, Hunter has shown me so many pictures of them and she is beautiful. I wish I could meet her and talk to her but I cannot do that, because if I do Jessica will harm her. She said if I interfered with them she will hurt her own daughter for not listening. She knows that is the only way that will stop me from doing anything. I love my daughter so much as I love my son but I cannot see her. I hope she does not hate me, and hopefully one day I can see her and tell her that I did not want to walk out of her life, I was forced to. She said all the police and law cannot stop her from doing what she wanted. I wanted to tell on her but Krysten’s life will be on risk and I cannot risk that, ever.

“Oh alright Brandon, I will give him a call and ask him how he is doing. Take care and have fun at work!” She said as she kissed my cheek and went to the living room and called Hunter. My wife works as a nurse and I met her when I got shot in the arm and she was there with the doctor helping and that moment I fell in love and married her and months later our boy Hunter was born. He is younger than Krysten by couple of months because I met Tracy that same year and she got pregnant with him.

I stood up and noticed I had tears in my eyes; I wiped them with my hand and left the house. I gave up on my daughter and I will never forgive myself but I will get her back and she will live with us. Since her own mother does not love her and does not care if she kills her as if she is a toy she can throw around. I will get you back my darling Krysten, dad promises. As for Jessica I swear with everything I have and all the power that encompasses me, I will let her pay and rot in prison for the rest of her life. I just need to think of a good plan to get Krysten safe out of there, and then I will deal with Jessica.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!