Chapter Eight (8)

Chapter 8

**Editing!**

Samantha’s Point of View:

It has been a week since the little incident between Nathaniel, Krysten and I. I have not talked to Nathaniel yet not because I am mad at him, but embarrassed for making it a big deal and running away crying since I did know he was getting engaged and married. Nathaniel tried talking to me but I just kept avoiding him because I do not want to ruin my reputation and lose my job like Krysten said, because he is my boss and of course they are together. I sighed as I dragged myself off the bed and into the washroom to take a shower, thank God it is Saturday and I can rest. I took a quick shower and slipped on a pair of black sweatpants with a hot pink t-shirt that had a glittery sliver heart in the centre. I brushed my teeth and hair and made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast I did not bother putting any make up on since I am not going anywhere today or at least for now. I rubbed my eyes to get the tiredness out of them and opened the fridge to see what there is to eat. I stared inside at the inside of the fridge for awhile until I decided to make a plain bagel with light cream cheese and a warm cup of green tea.

Once I finished preparing my breakfast, I plopped on the couch in the living room and the morning news was on which I love to watch every morning especially weekends when I have nothing to do.

“Good morning America we have some news that was presented a week ago but we will re-post it almost every day until these people are caught by the police again. Please read what is written on your screens, thank you very much.” “THREE INMATES HAVE RAN OUT OF PRISON. POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR THEM.IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THEIR LOCATION PLEASE CONTACT THE NUMBER 1800-532-5433.PRISONER’S NAMES ARE ON THE SCREEN WITH THEIR PICTURES. DYLAN JOHNSON LEE; LAUREN MARIE LEE; AND MARCUS FRED FORT.”

Wow I thought these people ran out of jail who are they and why did I not hear of this before. Oh I know why because I was too busy thinking of Nathaniel and work. Why did I have to enter this world of drama and love? I mean I want to fall in love but not in this way. Anyway, hopefully they catch these people if they are really that dangerous to society, I wonder what they have done to get in trouble with the law and thrown in prison. I turned off the television because I already feel like I am starting to get a headache, which means I am getting sick, lovely! I hate flu season, I get really sick and I can’t even leave bed. I am praying I do not get that sick this time! While lying down on the couch a knock on the door startled me, who is at my door this early in the morning at 5:30 am, and I don’t know anyone here in New York, well except some people at work, but no one ever visits. I ran to my room and looked under my bed where I found a baseball bat that I bought couple days ago to keep with me to stay safe in case of an emergency, which seems to be the right time to maybe use it, now. I tip toed to the door and put my ear to it, and asked “who is there?” But I got no answer.

I decided to open the door slowly and was ready to use the bat if I needed to. I opened the door and I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie with a cap on. I was ready to swing at him but he caught my arm I was about to scream but he pushed me inside the apartment while laughing? Oh my god it better not be who I am thinking it is.

“I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU ARE NATHANIEL I WILL SWING THIS BAT AT YOU!” I screamed fuming with anger.

“Ha-ha you should have seen your face, oh my god, ha-ha!!” He laughed at me while clutching on to his stomach!

“You son of a…..” I launched at him ready to hurt him, because he scared me. I thought for a second it was the guy that was sending me those messages that he is watching me and knows who I am. He has been sending more messages the past couple of days but like always I ignore him. That is the reason why I thought it was him because I was not answering his messages.

“Whoa, whoa! Calm down Sammy!”He pulled me back and kept me steady.

“Why would you do that, it’s not funny!!” I screamed then closed my eyes trying to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

“I am sorry okay!” He said chuckling but stopped when he noticed I was not laughing nor giving him any expressions.

“You okay Sam?”He asked while looking concerned and staring me in the eyes.

“Um, yeah I am fine, sorry I over reacted.” I stated and sighed as I sat down on the sofa.

“You sure Sam? I should have not done that I am really sorry.” He said sounding apologetic, as he sat beside me on the couch.

“It is fine, what are you doing here?” I replied.

“I need to talk to you Sam. Why are you ignoring me? I thought we were cool.”He asked as he stood up and towered over my short height, he was at least 6’5.He raised his eyebrow waiting for me to reply.

“Well I thought it was best we only talked work related. Besides is that why you came here today dressed up like as if you are trying not to be caught?” I questioned while putting my hands on my hips.

“Well of course , first I saw you cry when Krysten said couple of things, second you are ignoring me and I thought it was the best way to talk to you this way undercover.” He replied back while winking.

“W-what, you saw me cry? I thought no one noticed.”I mumbled and looked down. I am so embarrassed right now.

“It is fine Sam, yes I saw you cry but that means you love me the way I love you. I want to marry you not Krysten!” He said and then he looked shocked when he said that as he opened his eyes wide when realization hit him. Oh my God, Nathaniel Lee loves me, Samantha Fort. He loves me just like how I love him too!

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading  what do  you think about the story and what you think will happen when next since Nathaniel confessed that he loves Samantha?  Also, please vote if you are enjoying the story. Thanks!

Vote,comment, and share.

Mouna 

 Collide Copyrighted ©.