Chapter Thirty-Four (34)

Chapter 34

*Editing* 

*Sorry it is a short chapter!*

Melissa’s P.O.V

I am in my living room waiting for Jessica’s arrival. She said she was busy for couple of days and that was the reason for her not being able to meet up. Jessica wanted to meet up today so we could finish up the plan. She also said she has something important to tell me about a small change in the plan.  I heard the door being knocked on and I knew it was her. I waited for my maids to open the door and welcome her. Couple minutes later, Jessica entered the room, with couple of the gang members.

“Hello Melissa.” She greeted as she took a seat. She looked at the other members and ordered them to wait outside for her. They nodded their heads and immediately left the room.

“Hi!” I replied back with a smile on my face as I took a seat as well on the couch. She nodded her head and looked around the room and began to talk once again.

“We have been waiting for this day to come Melissa. The plan to kill everyone during the wedding day of Krysten and Nate. It is in seven days, 1 week to be exact. We need to get everything ready so we do not mess up and ruin everything. Finally I could get the revenge that I want for him.” She said as she looked angry with her face fuming.

“I understand but I mean don’t you think we could do something else for the plan.” I said as I looked away.

Thinking of killing Nate makes me feel sick. Yes I took him in to get revenge against Dylan and Lauren but I fell in love with him as my own grandson. I cannot kill him. I cannot even kill Krysten. She is her daughter for crying out loud. Samantha, yes I do not like her much but I cannot kill her.

I cannot believe that I agreed to do that, she brain washed me to the point where I did not care about anything. If we wanted to kill we should kill Marcus, Lauren or Dylan, not their kids. Jessica wants to kill them because they accidently killed her only son when he trespassed their area without warning and she wants them to suffer as well.

“What?! All these years and time we invested in this plan and you want to ruin it!!” She growled and looked at me.

“I understand but I mean…” I was telling her but she cut me off.

“Shut up Mel, do you think I am weak and I have a fragile heart like you? I did kill poor Samantha’s family and I will not hesitate to kill again!” She shouted but then looked stunned for saying that out loud.

“You-u killed her f-family in Arizona?” I asked as I looked at her in shock. Why would she kill all of them?

She looked stunned, and then her normal grin returned.

“Do not miss this up Mel, because you will pay. You are in this gang and you will do as you are told. If not you will pay just like everyone else! Do you not understand!!?” She shouted as she slammed her hand on the coffee table.

I nodded my head but then I stood up and looked at her.

“Do not go with the plan Jess. I will not let you kill Nate. If you try to I will call the police and tell them that you killed Samantha’s family. He had nothing to do with his parents. Stay away from him. Besides you will even kill your daughter. You already lost your son now you want to lose your daughter. Are you crazy!?” I shouted as I glared at her.

“You do not talk to me like that Mel. Do you hear me? I do not care about anyone except him. You all can go and die! I do not care!! You will join the gang when we kill everyone. If you do not, you will pay, Heidi John.” She shouted back as she pointed an angry finger at me and left the house slamming the door shut.

I need to call Nate and warn him. I will not let him die or anyone else. If only he picked up his phone I could tell to him. I dialed his number again and waited for him to pick up and prayed he is okay. I cannot believe I let all this happen. How could I be so stupid? He looked up to me and loved him with all I have and now he might die because of me. My call went to voice mail.

I turned the phone off and threw it on the floor. Please do not return son stay where ever you are, hopefully it is safer than here. I am so sorry Nate that I lied to you and put you in all this danger. I need to get help but I do not know from whom. No one wants to talk to me and they all hate me. There are only some people that will help but I need to find them first and hopefully quick.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!