[SPECIAL SEGMENT] Ask Us Anything: 18RLOTE Interview Special

[SPECIAL SEGMENT] Ask Us Anything: 18RLOTE Author and Characters' Interview Special

∵ CHECKPOINT ∵ Guys, before you further read this update, I want y'all guys to please respect me as of this moment. Please avoid commenting "Please UD bitin" after reading this update. Seriously, it fucking pisses me off. I am really trying to make you happy here by giving you satisfying updates but I can't since I already had a job now that requires me to teach students almost 8 hours seven days a week and I am also starting to teach Korean and Japanese students three hours a week so please guys, please learn to control yourself and stop being demanding. Please stop commenting "Please UD" or some sort that demanding me to update. Please learn to respect guys. Thank you.

----------

Light: Hey guys, this is Light (yes, I am Tric and Michelle's cat/baby who transformed as an adorable human for this chapter), your host for 18RLOTE's Ask Us Anything segment this weekend! Are you all ready guys? *grins* I guess you are. So now, let's all welcome the characters of 18 ROSES: Laws of the Elite with our one and only author, MaxielindaSumagang!

All: Hello everyone!!! *waves in such energy* Woot! Woot!

Light: How are you guys?

All: We're good, we're good. *smiling and nodding*

Light: Miss Maxiel, are you okay? Parang hindi ka mapakali sa kinauupuan mo.

Maxiel: *slightly pointed her both sides* Seriously, kailangan ba talagang umupo ako sa gitna? Hindi ba pwedeng d'yan ako sa tabi mo? Kailangan ko talaga katabi 'to si Tric at Luke?

Light: Kayo po 'yung author kaya d'yan po kayo sa gitna.

Maxiel: Ah, sabi ko nga. *cackles*

(Luke smirking beside Miss Maxiel that made her slap his arm playfully then they made a high five.)

Light: So, guys. Are you ready to answer all the questions our beloved ROSE ELITEs and XIELOs dropped via Facebook and Wattpad for all of you? *looking at her cue card* Seems like our beloved readers really love you a lot to drop so many questions to all of you. Y'all ready?

All: Yes~ *smiling cheekily*

Light: Oh-kay! So let the Ask Us Anything, 18RLOTE special begin!

** insert SEVENTEEN's 'Adore U' chorus part as background music **

Light: So our first question is for Tric. Woah, Tric for our first question is really amazing. Ganyan ka ba kalakas sa readers?

Kaizzer: Mas magaling pa s'yang mang-akit ng readers kesa sa akin. *chuckles*

Errol and Nolan: Ang sabihin mo, ayaw nila sa'yo dahil pa-fall ka.

(Kaizzer was about to hit them a throwpillow but Leogne managed to stop him that made the two guys laugh.)

Light: So the question is, 'Tric, bakit si Michelle? Bakit hindi na lang ako?'