THE LAWS OF THE ELITES

1ST TRAILER

2ND TRAILER

3RD TRAILER  (2nd Trailer's second version)

THE LAWS OF THE ELITE

1. Before you enter the prestigious training ground intended for the elites, you must be rich since birth.

2. Must be one of the three major social classes: the business heirs, stock/shareholder heirs and the honorable heirs.

3. The most wealthy or the richest has the control of the ground, entitled the royal icon.

4. Elites have no time to mess and play around. They are trained in their own businesses.

5. Must obtain 10 million a month or shares in a certain company.

6. Elites don't gain friends. Treat each other as business competitors and rivals.

7. Maintain your power, knowledge and wealth as an elite.

8. Elites do not trust people but themselves.

9. They must be good at every career their families are setting them to be.

10. Elites are elegant, superior and rich monsters.

11. They only know the values of business and not the values of humanity.

12. Elites consider the business world as a battlefield so they must be prepared with brain, skills and money.

13. Elites can also do politics. Even manipulate the government, the laws and the law makers.

14. Almost the world is controlled by elites.

15. Commoners or the low class group are not allowed to mingle with the elites.

16. Elites must be mature enough, brave, clever and wicked.

17. Elites must be merciless so that they'll not be taken advantage by people.

18. Never fall in love with an elite for you will become his biggest misery.

PS. See three trailers on the top. ♥♥♥