87TH ROSE || Leogne Gio Walter

- LEOGNE GIO WALTER -

"If we are all here, let's get started. First of all, I'd like you to please join me in welcoming Mr. Leogne Gio Walter, the soon to be Vice President of our brother company, the Casa Odyssey Finance," the board of directors smiled at me as the meeting chairman introduced me to them.

I stood up and smiled at them. "Thank you for having me, I'm looking forward to today's meeting," I bowed before I took my seat again.

"I'd also like to introduce Aleeyna Yilmaz who recently joined our team," pakilala naman ng meeting chairman sa isa pang investor na naroon.

"May I also introduce my assistant, Bob Hamp," Aleeyna Yilmaz said as she introduced to us her assistant.

"Welcome Bob. I'm afraid our national sales director, Anne Trusting, can't be with us today. She is in Tokyo at the moment, developing our Far East sales force," the meeting chairman explained to us. "Let's get started. We're here today to discuss ways of improving sales in rural market areas. First, let's go over the report from the last meeting, which was held on June 24th. Right, Tom, over to you."

The one named Tom nodded at him. "Thank you Hector. Let me just summarize the main points of the last meeting. We began the meeting by approving the changes in our sales reporting system discussed on October 30th. After briefly revising the changes that will take place, we moved on to a brainstorming session concerning after customer support improvements."

I looked at the folder in front of me where we find a copy of the main ideas developed and discussed in this session. It was reproduced and the photocopies were on us.

"Thank you Tom. So, if there is nothing else we need to discuss, let's move on to today's agenda. Have you all received a copy of today's agenda? If you don't mind, I'd like to skip item 1 and move on to item 2 which is the Sales improvement in rural market areas. Jacques Porres has agreed to give us a report on this matter. Jack?" the meeting chairman said.

"Before I begin the report, I'd like to get some ideas from you all. How do you feel about rural sales in your sales districts? I suggest we go round the table first to get all of your input," sabi nung team n'ya na nagngangalang Jack.

Nagtaas naman ng kamay ang isa sa mga kasamahan namin na nasa loob ng conference room. If I'm not mistaken, his name is John Ruting. "In my opinion, we have been focusing too much on urban customers and their needs. The way I see things, we need to return to our rural base by developing an advertising campaign to focus on their particular needs."

I raised my hand and everyone gave their attention to me. "I'm afraid I can't agree with you. I think rural customers want to feel as important as our customers living in cities. I suggest we give our rural sales teams more help with advanced customer information reporting."