lxvi.

We stepped out of the museum, the cold breeze hitting my skin as the door closed behind us.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed that," I sincerely said, although it only made my chest feel heavy, remembering the piece of art I love the most, Taehyung.

"I'd do anything to make you happy," He tucked in a strand of hair behind my ear, smiling softly.

I smiled back, his gaze full of awe piercing me. I wish I could give him more than what he deserves but I know I can't.

"Do you wanna ride a bike?" Jimin said, enthusiasm heard in his voice as he looked at the bike rental shop just by the park.

________________________________________

Palm trees were swaying as we pedaled our own bicycle. It was just so calming, and my legs weren't even getting tired.

The scenery was so dreamy, that I myself drifted into reminiscence.

"Catch up, you slowpoke!" Taehyung shouts, glancing back at me as he pedaled ahead.

"Wait up, Tae—" As I speeded my pace and pedaled harder, I screamed when the bike tipped over because of the hump which I did not expect.

I held my hip in pain, whining loudly as it really did hurt. Taehyung had stopped and dragged his bike back to where I was.

He stared at me blankly, and then blinked a few times — before bursting into laughter, his deep loud voice catching people's attentions.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes. He offered his hand and I tried to grab it, but he pulled it away.

He held it up again but when I tried to grab it, once again, he teasingly pulled it away.

It went on until I finally got a hold of his hand. As a not-too-planned revenge, I pulled him down a little too hard, causing him to land on me.

Spaceless. Our bodies were spaceless.

Tension was in the air as our faces were barely an inch away from each other, his forehead touching mine.

Our eyes were locked for a moment which almost lasted forever.

"Saerin, watch out!" I felt my body fall into the hard ground.

Snapping out of my thoughts, the first thing I saw was Jimin, staring down at me with concern.

He quickly offered his hand, and I stared at it for a while, before taking it as he pulled me to stand up.

I sighed heavily. What is wrong with me?

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, holding my shoulders and observing for any scratches.

I slowly nodded and pursed my lips.

_________________________________________