lii.

I pushed him into the passenger's seat and closed the door, going around to sit on the driver's seat.

I reached for the seatbelt and placed it around him. He glared at me with his lips pouted together.

I held back a chuckle at how childish he was acting right now. I've never seen him drunk.

I started to drive, following the GPS since the place was actually quite far from the apartment.

Jimin kept making weird noises as I quietly drove, eyes focused on the road.

"Pull over." Jimin muttered.

"What?" I glanced at him, "No."

It was drizzling outside, and I could even hear thunder.

"I said pull over!" He angrily yelled.

"Aish!" He's so annoying. I stopped the car on the side of the road, as Jimin abruptly took off his seatbelt.

He's not really doing it, is he?

He got off the car, starting to get drenched in the rain.

I opened the window on one side where he was. "Yah! Jimin!"

"Park Jimin!!" I shouted.

I groaned and got off the car as well, feeling the rain drop on me as I made my way to him.

I grabbed him by his biceps but he shrugged me off harshly.

"What's wrong with you?!" I whined, stomping my feet in annoyance.

"What's wrong with me?! For the 1,995th time, I love you!"

"And I can't bear to see you hurt yourself because of someone who doesn't deserve or appreciate you," His tears fell along with the raindrops.

"Did you ever appreciate me?"
He stared right at me, "huh? Saerin?"

"I'm always beside you whenever you cry for the same old reason," He pointed a finger at me.

"Am I not enough?"
It hit me. I was so insensitive all along.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung." He sang, "always Taehyung."

"All. Because. Of. Taehyung."

"You're so in love with him, aren't you?" He ran his fingers through his drenched hair in frustration.

"Jimin..."

I had nothing else to say but as he spoke, I felt my heart fall into realization, at the same time, it was aching.

"You didn't break my heart - I broke it my damn self by staying in a situation where my presence and time was no longer needed." His voice cracked.

"It's scary, how easily people fall in love. It's even more scarier when you've fallen really really hard - worse? They could just leave in a blink of an eye."

"I never wanted to lose you. But then again, you were never mine in the first place."

"I tried. I tried to get better. I tried to be happy. I tried not to get upset. I tried not to overthink. I tried. All I could do was try because even if I try, everything..." He paused, catching his breath, "everything still hurts!"

"I'm sorry for not being the man you want."

"I knew 'us' was just false hope." He took the last of his strength before he fainted, his body weakly falling.

"I... "

"I'm sorry.."

I don't deserve you, Jimin.

I only cause you too much heartbreaks.

You deserve someone who appreciates you, someone who values you more than I do.

You deserve someone who is sure about you.