vii.

| Jimin's POV |

Can we stay like this forever?

I could drown in the galaxy of her eyes. The heavenly feeling was cut off when she looked away, hiding a smile.

| Her POV |

"Uhh," I nervously chuckled.

"Did I interrupt you?"

"What?" He said in a loud voice since the music was too loud.

"I said did I interrupt you?" I yelled.

He walked towards the table where his phone was connected to the AUX and turned off the music.

"..Did I interrupt you?" I asked for the last time and he smiled as he shook his head.

"Can I ask you something?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, what is it?" He wiped his sweaty temples with a towel.

I nervously asked, eyes were on him, "Can I have Yoongi's number?"

"May I ask why?" He raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Stop that and just give me his number," I whined, making him chuckle in defeat.

"Okay okay, here," he ruffled my hair before finding Yoongi's number and handing his phone to me.

"Thanks!" I grinned and typed in the number to my contacts.

I mumbled a small "excuse me" before I exited the studio.

I dialed Yoongi's number, in hope for good information.

"Hello?" His deep voice was heard from the other line.

"Yoongi oppa, it's me, Saerin."

Yoongi was another mutual friend of Taehyung and I from Daegu. He was one of our neighbors back then.

"Oh, Saerin-ah~ You're back in Seoul now?" He asked.

"Yup, it feels good to be back." I simply replied.

"You must be a doctor now," he chuckled, "so, why did you call, Doctor Lee?"

I admit, hearing the word Doctor next to my name always flattered me. It always reminded me of the hardships I went through before gaining that title.

"I was wondering if you know where Taehyung's mom is?" I nervously asked.

"Oh, Taehyung. Taehyung? I haven't contacted him for a while. Maybe you should try asking Namjoon." He replied.

"I don't have his number."

"I'll text it to you. Anyways, I have to go Saerin, sorry. Let's talk more soon~" Yoongi was one of the many older brothers I had. Even though we weren't blood-related, he was always nice to me.

"Thank you! Alright, bye," I said before we hung up.

This is getting harder and harder. I'm a lazy person, but I don't know why I'm doing so much effort for this one guy who... doesn't know me?

"Are you going home?" I asked Jimin as I entered back inside the room.

He nodded and wore his backpack. He placed his hand on my shoulder as we both exited the dance studio.

| Jimin's POV |

Saerin walked beside me as we got out of the dance studio. We went downstairs and passed by Haeun, the girl behind the counter.

"Is that your girlfriend, Mr. Park?" She asked.

I glanced at Saerin.

How I wish she was.

I smiled and shook my head, avoiding the awkwardness in the air.

"I'm out." I said as we exited the building.

| A/N |

we're so excited for burn the stage! praying that every army can come

- get ready for sum pain

- check out book playlist in 1st chapter eheh

stfvllnv | taehyungxii