lxii.

Jimin's POV

I exited the dance studio, carrying my bag in one hand. The cold breeze hit my skin as I started to walk.

My body collided against another, causing both of us to fall. I quickly stood up and awkward air formed the moment we saw each other.

"J-Jimin.." It was Taehyung. I could notice how he was gathering up courage to even talk.

"Can you spare me a minute? I need to talk to you.." He looked away.

"Sure." I muttered bluntly, voice sounding almost emotionless.

______________________________________

I sipped casually on the coffee, eyes gazing off anywhere but Taehyung.

"I broke up with my girlfriend." He said out of nowhere, catching my attention.

"Oh, your long term girlfriend?" I sat up, fixing my posture as I looked at him.

He nodded and nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"It's because of Saerin, isn't it?" I cocked an eyebrow, chest tightening at my own words.

He nodded. "I... love her."

I placed the coffee down on the table, heart accelerating caused by his words.
Me too, Taehyung. Me too.

"And?" I forced some attitude into my voice.

He sighed in a little bit of frustration. That's nothing compared to mine though.

"I would really look shameless infront of you now for talking to you about this even though we're not in good terms. I just thought you'd relate better than anyone..." Taehyung pursed his lips, looking down.

What can I say?

"I love Saerin."
I love her too.

"I'll make sure this time I won't let her go. This time I'll have the courage to tell her how much I loved her, that I should've said it from the beginning."

"This time, I'll take risks." His eyes were full of determination. I wish I could do that too. I'm a coward, and definitely not the man for Saerin.

I forced a faint smile. "You deserve her, Taehyung."

"You deserve her because I know how much you love her," my heart broke at each word that slipped out of my lips.

I was breaking my own heart like I've always been doing. I'm always the responsible one for my own heartaches.

"You've been separated for many times, not to mention you had amnesia." I paused, "right now, you can continue your love story that almost disappeared."

"Do whatever you want, but never.." I looked deep into his eyes, "never make her cry. Please."

"Make her happy, because you're the only one who can."

I gulped, feeling the tears well up in my eyes. I took deep breaths as I looked away, trying to stop my emotions.

"I love her too, Taehyung. Maybe more than you do, so please be careful— you're holding my world."

"I promise you, I will. But..."

"Can you help me?"